The Secret Antarctic Cover-Up

Revealing how history was hidden in the past, and the origins of man are a lot different than what is taught.

Moderator: daniel

User avatar
Djchrismac
Adept
Adept
Posts: 404
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:38 pm
Location: Glasgow
Contact:

The Secret Antarctic Cover-Up

Post by Djchrismac » Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:46 pm

The Event Horizon Chronicle blog has a good article on Antarctica:

http://eventhorizonchronicle.blogspot.c ... er-up.html

I have highlighted some key quotes:
Atlantis was destroyed by cataclysm and the abrupt climate and geographical changes created the flash frozen continent of Antarctica. The deep freeze suddenly turned on and things changed very, very abruptly. I would say that in my later research I did become aware that at the deepest, innermost compartmentalized levels of the military-industrial complex there is a knowledge of the huge Earth changes that have occurred in the past and the possibility that the same can occur again, extremely rapidly and on a very large scale.

My subsequent 1990s research in the archives of various federal agencies in the DC area and the National Archives in College Park, Maryland, USA suggested to me that the records have been vacuumed to conceal the true history of the region. That was the distinct impression I got after sifting through many thousands of pages of archival material on the Antarctic. My best guess after examining all the evidence I could find was that the Antarctic had a temperate climate mere thousands of years ago, maybe fifteen or twenty thousand years ago or less, not millions of years ago. There were actual beech forests there. The same species of beech (Nothofagus) still grows in southern Chile and Argentina, New Zealand and Australia.

I found it very difficult to research certain aspects of the Antarctic, such as its real history, because there is such a high security blanket that has been thrown over the entire region, mostly coming from the US Navy, the US Geological Survey and the National Science Foundation. From the fragmentary evidence I have stumbled across, one of the reasons is certainly to conceal the archaeological evidence that litters the area. Some of the slides I got from the National Science Foundation (NSF) and the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) showed archaeologists actively working digs in the dry interior valleys of the Antarctic. Of course, archaeologists study the remains of ancient human cultures and civilizations. But mainstream history tells us there was no human presence in the Antarctic in ancient times. So why would archaeologists be conducting a dig where there was no ancient human presence? Unless what we have been taught at school is false, fraudulent, fake, a lie, made up, a huge fib.
Fair play to Richard Sauder for wading through all those archives, i'd say he's reached some pretty good conclusions!
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

User avatar
bruce
Cognitor
Cognitor
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:10 pm
Contact:

Re: The Secret Antarctic Cover-Up

Post by bruce » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:06 am

Atlantis was destroyed by cataclysm and the abrupt climate and geographical changes created the flash frozen continent of Antarctica. The deep freeze suddenly turned on and things changed very, very abruptly. I would say that in my later research I did become aware that at the deepest, innermost compartmentalized levels of the military-industrial complex there is a knowledge of the huge Earth changes that have occurred in the past and the possibility that the same can occur again, extremely rapidly and on a very large scale.
Antarctica, in Atlantean times, was part of the "tri-continent district" (as daniel calls it, a spin from the old "Perfect Strangers" TV show, where Mypos was part of the 'tri-island district' of Mypos, Skeptos and Cleptos). North and South America were the other two continents. There was plenty of tech here in the Americas that could be exploited, from the old, Atlantean bases scattered about the two continents. I do find it difficult to believe they found anything of use in Antarctica, as 2 miles of ice does weigh a lot and tends to crush everything to dust beneath it. Though there have been rumors for a long time that they did find something under Lake Vostok, that was completely intact.

User avatar
MrTwig
Mage
Mage
Posts: 120
Joined: Mon May 13, 2013 8:29 pm

Re: The Secret Antarctic Cover-Up

Post by MrTwig » Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:50 am

Have you read Len Kasten's book "Secret Journey to Planet Serpo"? It explains much of what is going on in Antarctica and why we do not go near there much.

I believe the stories about Atlantis and think that the US it the new Atlantis. I just heard recently on Coast to Coast an author that wrote about "The Anunnaki of Nibiri: Mankind's Forgotten Creators, Enslavers, and Hidden Architects of the New World". His name is Gerald R. Clark. Sounds a lot like Daniel's take on our human history.

Taking it all together, I see that our Earth has gone through some dramatic changes. It is nice to hear the truth for once. 8-)
All that glitter is not GOLD!

User avatar
daniel
Professor
Professor
Posts: 864
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:33 pm
Location: P3X-774
Contact:

Re: The Secret Antarctic Cover-Up

Post by daniel » Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:04 pm

MrTwig wrote:I believe the stories about Atlantis and think that the US it the new Atlantis. I just heard recently on Coast to Coast an author that wrote about "The Anunnaki of Nibiri: Mankind's Forgotten Creators, Enslavers, and Hidden Architects of the New World". His name is Gerald R. Clark. Sounds a lot like Daniel's take on our human history.
I'll have to take a look at Clark's research. Once you dig into multiple multiple mythologies, it is the logical conclusion.

The US is part of the OLD Atlantis... they lost control of the "Motherland", Mu (Sumeria).
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

User avatar
MrTwig
Mage
Mage
Posts: 120
Joined: Mon May 13, 2013 8:29 pm

Re: The Secret Antarctic Cover-Up

Post by MrTwig » Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:31 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJfBSc6e7QQ OK, here is Neal Adams video about the expanding Earth. Now take into consideration that there has also been a pole change or two. And now by adding Daniels description of our real time line history of thousands of years instead of millions. I can conceive of a time when all the older structures were made and are only now all separated around the world. Maybe the land of Mu did not go into the Pacific Ocean but was separated by the Pacific. Atlantis did not go into the Atlantic Ocean but was separated by the Atlantic. There is also the fact that the water covering the Earth came from the "heavens". Is it not possible that as the Earth expanded the pressures dropped the water out of the air to fill up the chasms created by the separations of the land masses? Just a thought.
All that glitter is not GOLD!

User avatar
daniel
Professor
Professor
Posts: 864
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:33 pm
Location: P3X-774
Contact:

Re: The Secret Antarctic Cover-Up

Post by daniel » Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:25 pm

MrTwig wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJfBSc6e7QQ OK, here is Neal Adams video about the expanding Earth. Now take into consideration that there has also been a pole change or two. And now by adding Daniels description of our real time line history of thousands of years instead of millions. I can conceive of a time when all the older structures were made and are only now all separated around the world. Maybe the land of Mu did not go into the Pacific Ocean but was separated by the Pacific. Atlantis did not go into the Atlantic Ocean but was separated by the Atlantic. There is also the fact that the water covering the Earth came from the "heavens". Is it not possible that as the Earth expanded the pressures dropped the water out of the air to fill up the chasms created by the separations of the land masses? Just a thought.
Start out with some source material, from Karl W. Luckert, who got the idea of an expanding Earth from an analysis of the age of the ocean floor: Expansion Tectonics. I believe Adams gets his material here.

The facts are that the ocean floor is the YOUNGEST dirt around. Ignore the geologic ages they use, as they are incorrect, but you can still use the data to look at relative ages--what came first. And you'll find out pretty quick that there are NO sunken continents, as the ocean floor is too young--ALL the continents are right here, as continents, but because of the way the earth expands and shifts, the arrangement and locations have changed substantially, and were just called by different names in ancient times.

This is from my Part 4 stuff...
Mu = the continent surrounding Sumeria, the "motherland" because that is where the original colonization of the planet started and gave rise to the creation of mankind, under the domination of Enlil. Currently known as Eurasia.

Atlantis = North America, South America and Antarctica all wrapped together into one, big continent. Antarctica just rolled off the west coast of the Americas during an expansion event. Atlantis = Aztlan = Enki's Abzu, the other major continent in the old days, under Enki's rule, mining gold (where do you think all that gold in central America came from?) All those Mayan, Incan and Aztec stone structures and pyramids--those ARE the remains of Atlantis.

Lemuria = the undersea "continent" of the aquatic LMs, the Nymphs. Allied with Enki against Enlil, when the war came. Not really a continent, as much as a large, developed area of chain cities. Source of USOs... Unidentified Submerged Objects. Often confused with Abzu, Enki's undersea base, which is why Atlantis is considered "sunken"; the myths got mixed together because of the alliance.

Aghartha = the subterranean "rebel base" of LMs and Neanderthals, a type of Shangri-La or Sanctuary, whom also continued to advance--but like the Tollan of Stargate, did so in a peaceful manner, so they did not have any wars to deter their advancement, unlike the surface dwellers. The reputation of high, spiritual advancement comes from those that have visited Aghartha and returned.

The oceans back then were tiny; even the old maps show the Indian ocean as an enclosed sea and Antarctica connected to South America. When "God," Enlil, decided to wipe out humanity and the giants, he had a comet dragged into near orbit, which melted and rained down upon the Earth. The mass increase caused an expansion event, and by the time it was over, much was rearranged and there were oceans. And that is where we find things today.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

User avatar
Djchrismac
Adept
Adept
Posts: 404
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:38 pm
Location: Glasgow
Contact:

Re: The Secret Antarctic Cover-Up

Post by Djchrismac » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:19 pm

daniel wrote: This is from my Part 4 stuff...
Mu = the continent surrounding Sumeria, the "motherland" because that is where the original colonization of the planet started and gave rise to the creation of mankind, under the domination of Enlil. Currently known as Eurasia.

Atlantis = North America, South America and Antarctica all wrapped together into one, big continent. Antarctica just rolled off the west coast of the Americas during an expansion event. Atlantis = Aztlan = Enki's Abzu, the other major continent in the old days, under Enki's rule, mining gold (where do you think all that gold in central America came from?) All those Mayan, Incan and Aztec stone structures and pyramids--those ARE the remains of Atlantis.

Lemuria = the undersea "continent" of the aquatic LMs, the Nymphs. Allied with Enki against Enlil, when the war came. Not really a continent, as much as a large, developed area of chain cities. Source of USOs... Unidentified Submerged Objects. Often confused with Abzu, Enki's undersea base, which is why Atlantis is considered "sunken"; the myths got mixed together because of the alliance.

Aghartha = the subterranean "rebel base" of LMs and Neanderthals, a type of Shangri-La or Sanctuary, whom also continued to advance--but like the Tollan of Stargate, did so in a peaceful manner, so they did not have any wars to deter their advancement, unlike the surface dwellers. The reputation of high, spiritual advancement comes from those that have visited Aghartha and returned.

The oceans back then were tiny; even the old maps show the Indian ocean as an enclosed sea and Antarctica connected to South America. When "God," Enlil, decided to wipe out humanity and the giants, he had a comet dragged into near orbit, which melted and rained down upon the Earth. The mass increase caused an expansion event, and by the time it was over, much was rearranged and there were oceans. And that is where we find things today.
Thanks for the teaser! After the hollow Earth post I read up/watched everything I could on the expanding/hollow Earth, then LM's and at the moment i'm swotting up hard on Enlil/Enki's mob and this just gives me a place to put everyone. I had figured out Agartha, thought Mu was mixed with Lemuria as you say and had Atlantis down as being Antarctica but not including the Americas.

I didn't realise though, that the war was an LM/Enki alliance against Enlil, I thought it was just LM vs SM. Isn't Enki one of the "custodians" or was this a case of a temporary alliance against the greater enemy?

So if the expansion was set off early from the excess material from the comet has this disrupted the natural evolution/growth of the planet or can we expect another expansion in tandem with solar transition? I tried one night to work out how a future expansion/pole shift may have things looking and after much globe spinning, checking the maps of fault lines, the oceans and how the continents used to fit together and in my estimation (very tricky not knowing which bits are going to expand more, so I went with an average around the fault lines) my post expansion globe has the west coast of Africa pointing towards the Labrador sea (as it is now) instead of Mexico with Britain down at Italy's latitude, Antarctica moving north, between it and Australia/New Zealand is the new South pole and unfortunately Canada and the northern states as a new north pole! Time to move guys!! ;)

It was well hard to figure out, I even cut out the continents using paint.net to try and figure out their movement and then rotate the 45 degrees so that most of the land mass, from the mid-west of Africa through to north west China with the long width of South America across the now bigger ocean, was on the equator as you suggested. I guess we'll know for sure one day...!

One thing to note is the seismology clues for Hollow Earth explained nicely here - http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/tierr ... ueca_9.htm and this recent article "Seismologists puzzle over largest deep earthquake ever recorded":
http://news.ucsc.edu/2013/09/deep-earthquake.html
A magnitude 8.3 earthquake that struck deep beneath the Sea of Okhotsk on May 24, 2013, has left seismologists struggling to explain how it happened. At a depth of about 609 kilometers (378 miles), the intense pressure on the fault should inhibit the kind of rupture that took place.

"It's a mystery how these earthquakes happen. How can rock slide against rock so fast while squeezed by the pressure from 610 kilometers of overlying rock?" said Thorne Lay, professor of Earth and planetary sciences at the University of California, Santa Cruz.
Hey Professor Lay, maybe you're clinging to an outdated theory with lots of problems, just a thought...http://www.expanding-earth.org/page_4.htm and i'm not the only one to notice this - http://www.hollowplanets.com/Article.php?ID=439308&.

What is disappointing is when you see a mainstream physicist using his head and looking at all the evidence to come to the conclusion that the hollow Earth is real and then reading the comments and seeing his peers calling him a crackpot and more - http://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=185502

It really highlights how Education is a big control mechanism that has been twisting the facts for centuries in order to keep us from learning the truth, while also backing up the false history of "the winners". :(

I think a big part of the problem is the lack of RS Theory to give them the proper conceptual model of physics to put all this together and of course the desire to keep the truth from us. Here is a great example of some evidence if they would just look to nature...

http://hollowplanet.blogspot.co.uk/

The Earth as a Geode

Image
The easiest way to visualize the formation of the hollow earth is to look at the best example that we have in nature ... that of a geode. Geodes range in size from small rock formations all the way up to large caverns filled with crystals. These features typically form when rock is found in its igneous state and then hardens around a gas bubble.

To bring this around to hollow earth, imagine a large spinning bubble of molten material that slowly cools and hardens into a dense, crystalline shell. This is hollow earth. Now imagine, if you will, the brilliance that can be seen from the inside of the earth. If geodes are to be any indicator, there is considerably more going on inside this planet than there is on the surface. In fact, I'd go as far to say that most planetary bodies were never intended for life on their surface. The inside, on the other hand ... that remains to be seen!

The important thing to remember is that the shell of the earth is basically one large crystalline form. Imagine a crystal the size of the earth ... or more accurately a geode!

posted by Shilo
Nature always has the answer! :D
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

User avatar
daniel
Professor
Professor
Posts: 864
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:33 pm
Location: P3X-774
Contact:

Re: The Secret Antarctic Cover-Up

Post by daniel » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:21 pm

Djchrismac wrote:I had figured out Agartha, thought Mu was mixed with Lemuria as you say and had Atlantis down as being Antarctica but not including the Americas.
It's obvious, isn't it? Once you de-deify the ancients and put solar system evolution in the proper direction.
Djchrismac wrote:I didn't realise though, that the war was an LM/Enki alliance against Enlil, I thought it was just LM vs SM. Isn't Enki one of the "custodians" or was this a case of a temporary alliance against the greater enemy?
It was a pretty big war... started as sibling rivalry between Enlil (Mu) and Enki (Atlantis), over who would be in charge of the planet. Enki favored humanity, thinking that they came out pretty good, and might make for an advanced species, given enough time and encouragement. Enlil wanted slaves to do the mining and serve the gods. The LMs and Neanderthals, being the natives, sided with Enki in that back then, they got along quite well with humans, as humans were 90% same DNA. Nukes were exchanges; Enki and Atlantis fell, as Enlil was the military commander with a lot more guns and human, slave armies. This started to lay waste to the planet, so the LMs used what they learned from their association with Enki and built their own spacecraft and war machines... they did not have the physical size, but had the numbers... 6 billion LMs to 600 Annunaki, so they were able to outproduce Enlil and that became the LM/SM war, which the LMs won.

As I wrote this, I noticed the similarity with the Stargate Atlantis story... Enlil being the Wraith with their clone (human) armies, against the more peaceful and advanced Atlanteans, that lost the war. If the symbolism continues, a new generation of humanity strikes back at the old gods (Wraith), which may echo all this "mass arrest" business now going on in the world.
Djchrismac wrote:So if the expansion was set off early from the excess material from the comet has this disrupted the natural evolution/growth of the planet or can we expect another expansion in tandem with solar transition?
40 days and nights (BTW, 40 in Hebrew, just means "a lot," not the exact number) poured a lot of water down into the cracks and fissures of the Earth, giving it a good "lube job."
Djchrismac wrote:I tried one night to work out how a future expansion/pole shift may have things looking and after much globe spinning, checking the maps of fault lines, the oceans and how the continents used to fit together and in my estimation (very tricky not knowing which bits are going to expand more, so I went with an average around the fault lines) my post expansion globe has the west coast of Africa pointing towards the Labrador sea (as it is now) instead of Mexico with Britain down at Italy's latitude, Antarctica moving north, between it and Australia/New Zealand is the new South pole and unfortunately Canada and the northern states as a new north pole! Time to move guys!! ;)
But before you pack... consider this: ice, like the Arctic/Antarctic ice packs, is like an unbalanced load in a washing machine, and wants to seek stability, so the poles usually end up equatorial (90-degree flip). As to the arrangement of continents--look to what happened before, in the geomagnetic record. Prior to our current configuration, one of the polar ice caps was in Africa, the remnants of that fresh water being Lake Chad (which has no known sources of water, and is constantly getting smaller). The reason it ended up there is because of the Pacific Ocean--a large, flat expanse with little torque. Ocean bed tends to end up at one of the poles (not only hear, but look at elevation maps of Mars, as well, which show a large, northern polar ocean). So my guess would be that Antarctica and the Americas will lay across the tropics, with a pole probably in the Saudi Arabia/Iran desert. Siberia should end up quite the tropical paradise (as it was when the Mammoths were frozen with food in their mouths).
Djchrismac wrote:What is disappointing is when you see a mainstream physicist using his head and looking at all the evidence to come to the conclusion that the hollow Earth is real and then reading the comments and seeing his peers calling him a crackpot and more - http://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=185502
Have you noticed that "breakthroughs" NEVER come from the purported "experts" in their fields... they always come from some guy tinkering around in the garage. They must resort to insult, as they cannot resort to evidence!
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

User avatar
MrTwig
Mage
Mage
Posts: 120
Joined: Mon May 13, 2013 8:29 pm

Re: The Secret Antarctic Cover-Up

Post by MrTwig » Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:31 pm

Daniel, Thanks for the info! Very cool... :D
All that glitter is not GOLD!

Ilkka
Adept
Adept
Posts: 411
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:16 pm

Re: The Secret Antarctic Cover-Up

Post by Ilkka » Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:04 am

daniel wrote:So my guess would be that Antarctica and the Americas will lay across the tropics, with a pole probably in the Saudi Arabia/Iran desert. Siberia should end up quite the tropical paradise (as it was when the Mammoths were frozen with food in their mouths).
That means I dont need to move any more souther region of this country, just wait for it to happen.

PS. I like warmth, winters were never "my thing" and now I have to prepare for another winter season, although it has it good sides for instance no insects around and sucking my blood.

Post Reply