Part V: The Annunaki strikeback

"The hottest topic in Bedrock, since the lava flow down main street!"

Discussion of topics brought up in daniel's blog on the Conscioushugs main site.

Moderator: daniel

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Re: Part V: The Annunaki strikeback

Post by Lozion » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:24 pm

daniel wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:09 pm
Lozion wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:39 pm
So what about a follow-up or no new developments warrant a Part VI?
I do construction and excavating work, and this is my super-busy time of year (between the winter cold and summer heat). I just do not have a lot of time to spend on the computer right now. Sorry. When things let up, I'll get back on it.

Lot of new developments. But unfortunately, the stroke that Bruce/LoneBear had about 6 weeks ago has put a big hold on getting the Reciprocal System details on how to explain these things, like how to "break out" and change from a muggle to a Wizard. He is recovering, but in need of a lot of medical work (he is not a rich man, so helping as best I can--medicine isn't cheap, even with Obamacare).
Ok! Hope LB recovers fast.. Txs for the quick update and looking forward to share the muggle-to-wizard 12 step program :D
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

MrTwig
Mage
Mage

Post by MrTwig » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:33 pm

daniel wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:23 pm
MrTwig wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:03 pm
If I never mentioned it, I'm married.
Well, you know what they say... "marriage" isn't a word, it's a sentence.
Don't I know it! :lol:
All that glitter is not GOLD!

amplif1er
Muggle
Muggle

Post by amplif1er » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:00 pm

hi all....

After a long time (years!) , I found Part V of the series.... (many thanks)..
When I speak to other people and propose the Hollow Earth theory as an option, they always say it's impossible because of p-waves caused by earthquakes that would be dimmed if the Earth was hollow....
Does anyone has any comments on that maybe?

Many thanks in advance!!

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:42 pm

amplif1er wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:00 pm
When I speak to other people and propose the Hollow Earth theory as an option, they always say it's impossible because of p-waves caused by earthquakes that would be dimmed if the Earth was hollow....
If you understand the Reciprocal System, the p-waves make complete sense.

Those wave are pressure waves, which means that they are being transmitted via the temporal rotation of atoms (in a solid). The interior of the Earth is in coordinate time, so it APPEARS to be a super-dense solid--rings like a bell. The waves initially travel through the time of the atoms, then when they get to the so-called "outer core," they are then begin traveling through coordinate time. With our instrumentation, we cannot tell the difference between temporal rotation and 3D, coordinate time--so they just assume that everything is temporal rotation (no idea about 3D time).
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

amplif1er
Muggle
Muggle

Post by amplif1er » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:39 pm

daniel wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:42 pm
amplif1er wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:00 pm
If you understand the Reciprocal System, the p-waves make complete sense.

Those wave are pressure waves, which means that they are being transmitted via the temporal rotation of atoms (in a solid). The interior of the Earth is in coordinate time, so it APPEARS to be a super-dense solid--rings like a bell. The waves initially travel through the time of the atoms, then when they get to the so-called "outer core," they are then begin traveling through coordinate time. With our instrumentation, we cannot tell the difference between temporal rotation and 3D, coordinate time--so they just assume that everything is temporal rotation (no idea about 3D time).
Thank you Daniel.