David Wilcock's 'Insider' Corey Goode

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator: daniel

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Re: David Wilcock's 'Insider' Corey Goode

Post by Djchrismac » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:13 am

I found a goode :D article highlighting why Wilcock and co. are controlled opposition:

http://entityart.co.uk/corey-goode-sphe ... isclosure/

It's hard not to see all this as marketing material for a terrible sci-fi B movie...

https://www.spherebeingalliance.com/

:roll:
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:37 pm

Djchrismac wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:13 am
I found a goode :D article highlighting why Wilcock and co. are controlled opposition:

http://entityart.co.uk/corey-goode-sphe ... isclosure/
Goode article. But you cannot blame the Zionists for everything... people tend to create their own disasters through ignorance and laziness. The only reason these people have power is because the public gives it to them. And I doubt that will change, as it seems to be getting worse.
Djchrismac wrote:
It's hard not to see all this as marketing material for a terrible sci-fi B movie...
Or a food franchise! :lol:
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:26 pm

daniel wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:37 pm
Djchrismac wrote:
Or a food franchise! :lol:
Let's have both! :D

Martian Fried Avian.jpg
Martian Fried Avian.jpg (417.14 KiB) Viewed 58 times
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:44 am

Someone should put a little drool on David's mouth just a little drip to make that picture even more realistic :D
Perhaps give a little more to the eyes as well to look like he is excited about them "mmhmmm goooodee martian avian wings".

Just reminded me of the original Stargate movie where Daniel comments about the food they are having in planet, "Tastes like chicken" and then he imitates chicken clucking. :D