DUMBs, Alternative 3 & West vs East dialectic

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator: daniel

User avatar
daniel
Professor
Professor
Posts: 870
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:33 pm
Location: P3X-774
Contact:

Re: DUMBs, Alternative 3 & West vs East dialectic

Post by daniel » Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:27 pm

maeghan wrote:Was listening to a coast to coast show the other night, Noory interview Robert Stanley, it introduced me to the concept of the Archons. I found no mention of 'archon' on Antiquatis and only once here. Stanley said the 'voices in your head' is the archons (especially those diagnosed as a schizophrenic.)
Back in the 1920s in Salt Lake City, Utah, a discovery was made using very low frequency sound waves, later termed "infrasound," that when properly modulated could put voices inside a person's head, giving them the impression that the Lord God was talking to them. The Mormon leaders had some fun with it. The device was called "Archon," the Greek word for "Lord." But I'm sure that's just coincidence.

Jesse Ventura also reported on voices in people's heads--emitting from the GWEN towers scattered around the world.

FYI, the "archon" is referred to as a "darklighter" on Antiquatis. LoneBear was a counselor for people with MPD (multiple personality disorder) years ago, so you might want to inquire there.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

User avatar
maeghan
Mage
Mage
Posts: 170
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:39 pm

Re: DUMBs, Alternative 3 & West vs East dialectic

Post by maeghan » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:34 am

daniel wrote:
maeghan wrote:Was listening to a coast to coast show the other night, Noory interview Robert Stanley, it introduced me to the concept of the Archons. I found no mention of 'archon' on Antiquatis and only once here. Stanley said the 'voices in your head' is the archons (especially those diagnosed as a schizophrenic.)
Back in the 1920s in Salt Lake City, Utah, a discovery was made using very low frequency sound waves, later termed "infrasound," that when properly modulated could put voices inside a person's head, giving them the impression that the Lord God was talking to them. The Mormon leaders had some fun with it. The device was called "Archon," the Greek word for "Lord." But I'm sure that's just coincidence.

Jesse Ventura also reported on voices in people's heads--emitting from the GWEN towers scattered around the world.

FYI, the "archon" is referred to as a "darklighter" on Antiquatis. LoneBear was a counselor for people with MPD (multiple personality disorder) years ago, so you might want to inquire there.
Daniel, Thank You :) I didn't take what this Stanley was saying as truth, on the contrary. I found it interesting. It reminded me of Joseph Campbell. I've been having more synchronicity's in the past few days than I've had all year.

My band/music project/vision is named "Lilly Wave" ;) Some track titles: HisTory, Summons, Western War, Times Running Out ... zero point, cosmos, delayed ... some titles may change.
"silence is the consent to slavery" ~ Daniel

User avatar
daniel
Professor
Professor
Posts: 870
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:33 pm
Location: P3X-774
Contact:

Re: DUMBs, Alternative 3 & West vs East dialectic

Post by daniel » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:33 pm

maeghan wrote:My band/music project/vision is named "Lilly Wave" ;) Some track titles: HisTory, Summons, Western War, Times Running Out ... zero point, cosmos, delayed ... some titles may change.
How about doing a piece called "Reciprocity"... you could do something with treble and bass fighting each other for dominance of the song, only to result in the harmony of rapport. Kind of like that sequence in Close Encounters where they are talking with the spaceship via music.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

User avatar
maeghan
Mage
Mage
Posts: 170
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:39 pm

Re: DUMBs, Alternative 3 & West vs East dialectic

Post by maeghan » Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:32 am

daniel wrote:
maeghan wrote:My band/music project/vision is named "Lilly Wave" ;) Some track titles: HisTory, Summons, Western War, Times Running Out ... zero point, cosmos, delayed ... some titles may change.
How about doing a piece called "Reciprocity"... you could do something with treble and bass fighting each other for dominance of the song, only to result in the harmony of rapport. Kind of like that sequence in Close Encounters where they are talking with the spaceship via music.
Guess what I was playing on all my synths today and couldn't stop. Guess what I had in mind? Variations on the theme from ...

yup! you guessed it; close encounters of the 3rd kind.

Daniel, I'm not kidding ... i started a logic project to record it, basically starts an empty project with a name 13:7
"silence is the consent to slavery" ~ Daniel

User avatar
Evansville64
Mage
Mage
Posts: 145
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:02 am

Re: DUMBs, Alternative 3 & West vs East dialectic

Post by Evansville64 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:40 pm

Songs that I write and record , tend get me cranked up . So if a person is similar to me, they will enjoy the song composed of chords and whatnot.
Songs in the key of Bb always occur when bizzare things are happening in my life. That seems to be the middle ground, while the key of B is the more happier end , and the songs in the key of A are the darker edge. It is not the content of the song that is indicated, but the environment in which it was recorded .
In my head, there are always colors associated with the specific key of a song.
B is blue.
Bb is lavender -ish
A is Red
A flat is always reminding of trains, because of the common musical chord trains are equipped with D# F# Ab B D# .
The key of D is yellow.

(very un-common chord in our 'popular" music which is odd due the striking effect and lush mood. it is a beautiful chord)
Now I just want to list some awsome chords...
(D# is 311 Hz on the piano)
C D# F# Ab B
D# G A C D# octave @ 611Hz
C E F# A C
C# E G A C#
E F# A C E
B D F# A C#
D# F# G# B D-natral
the Reciprocity concept I have tackled twice now
https://soundcloud.com/soundsfromtime-s ... e-fall-out
https://soundcloud.com/soundsfromtime-s ... first-take

User avatar
maeghan
Mage
Mage
Posts: 170
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:39 pm

Re: DUMBs, Alternative 3 & West vs East dialectic

Post by maeghan » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:07 am

Evansville64 wrote:Songs that I write and record , tend get me cranked up . So if a person is similar to me, they will enjoy the song composed of chords and whatnot.
Songs in the key of Bb always occur when bizzare things are happening in my life. That seems to be the middle ground, while the key of B is the more happier end , and the songs in the key of A are the darker edge. It is not the content of the song that is indicated, but the environment in which it was recorded .
In my head, there are always colors associated with the specific key of a song.
B is blue.
Bb is lavender -ish
A is Red
A flat is always reminding of trains, because of the common musical chord trains are equipped with D# F# Ab B D# .
The key of D is yellow.

(very un-common chord in our 'popular" music which is odd due the striking effect and lush mood. it is a beautiful chord)
Now I just want to list some awsome chords...
(D# is 311 Hz on the piano)
C D# F# Ab B
D# G A C D# octave @ 611Hz
C E F# A C
C# E G A C#
E F# A C E
B D F# A C#
D# F# G# B D-natral
the Reciprocity concept I have tackled twice now
https://soundcloud.com/soundsfromtime-s ... e-fall-out
https://soundcloud.com/soundsfromtime-s ... first-take
i know theory but am unconscious of it when i'm playing. i let it flow ... i love ab and a minor, i naturally play those keys a lot and d minor, and c minor and f maj and g maj
"silence is the consent to slavery" ~ Daniel

User avatar
maeghan
Mage
Mage
Posts: 170
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:39 pm

Re: DUMBs, Alternative 3 & West vs East dialectic

Post by maeghan » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:08 am

i also sometimes play in unconventional modes too
"silence is the consent to slavery" ~ Daniel

User avatar
Lozion
Adept
Adept
Posts: 472
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:32 am
Location: Changes all the time..

Re: DUMBs, Alternative 3 & West vs East dialectic

Post by Lozion » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:42 am

you guys write it and I'll mix it :)
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

User avatar
deepfsh
Mage
Mage
Posts: 200
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:30 am

Re: Alternative 3

Post by deepfsh » Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:08 am

I just found out that Daniel already made a comment - in the paper entitled Questions and Answers, which I can't find on CH anymore - about the "Alternative 3" after he had written the Geoengineering paper, where he made a shorter entry on this topic (see p. 6).
Different sources claim a secret space program exists with highly advanced technologies including bases on the moon and Mars and nearly instantaneous ways to get there. This contradicts daniel's statement re Alternative 3 that we are "not going anywhere else, anytime soon." Sounds like the globalists already have?

I had removed some of that section, as it did not really apply to the focus of the article. Here is the original piece:

*Alternative 3*

Now to the fun stuff! If you were NASA, the New World Order or the Cabal and knew this was going to happen (BTW, Larson gave many lectures to NASA back in the 1960s, when they were trying to get into space—so highly probable), but did not know the specifics because you listened to conventional scientists with their backwards stellar evolution, what would you be likely to do?

How about to hit up the world scientists for some "Alternatives" on how to survive... like 3 of them? And what did they come up with?
  • 1. Use nuclear weapons to blow holes in the upper atmosphere to let the increasing heat out,
    2. Create huge, underground cities to live in until the sun stabilized, or
    3. Get the heck off of Earth.
The first one was a bit preposterous and could not be pulled off without public knowledge, so they started the 2nd and 3rd. They got out their shovels and started digging in, and sent NASA to the moon—gotta beat the Russians to it, after all! It's a matter of National Pride! Nothing to do with saving the butt of the mega-rich.

The underground bunker approach was simple enough, as one of the features of HAARP was that it was able to probe well beneath the surface of the earth, supposedly looking for minerals, but identified large caverns that would make excellent Morlock cities for them to stockpile and ride out the transition in comfort. (Alex Jones reported they are large enough for 80,000 people with supplies for 30 years.)

Then just had to set up some collection points at major transportation hubs to get their flock in there, when the time arrived, and to filter out the riffraff that they bought out to do their bidding. Places like Denver International Airport. Alternative 2 is nearing completion.

Alternative 3 was still the best bet, as they could leave the dregs of society behind and start their new Utopia without mutant humans running around. They were thinking the moon was an empty rock with no atmosphere, but when they got there, there was an atmosphere and also a sizable population. Just not a Terran one, and they did not want mankind joining them. It took some negotiating to do an official landing on the moon and they only agreed to places that were in the middle of the lunar “nowhere,” like landing on Earth in the middle of the Sahara desert. The NWO, like the aggressive, uncaring folks they are, tried to force the situation to make bases on the moon, regardless, then found out these folks had some “big, honkin' space guns”—and told humanity to get off the moon and don't come back. So the moon was out.

Mars does not have any significant magnetic field, so there was nothing to block particulate radiation. It had a large civilization at one time and there were still colonists there that were not friendly to the NWO either. Bad reputation from the Moon,no doubt. Word travels fast. So Mars was out. The moons of the outer planets were the next thought, good and safe, but when their probes got there, they found other civilizations already claimed them. It's a crowded solar system. So the globalists
were stuck on this globe!

With Alternative 3 not viable and knowing they would be stuck here with the rest of us, they needed to come up with a way to make their Utopia on Earth... and that is geoengineering. Change this planet to be resistant to the solar changes they knew were coming and keep their Cabal-istic, 3rd density society going...
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

drabochs
Muggle
Muggle
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:04 am

Re: DUMBs, Alternative 3 & West vs East dialectic

Post by drabochs » Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:05 am

Hi Daniel,
Im waiting for your next paper so long.
Will you complete your Anthropology Series?
Please publish more papers.
thank you. Miro

Post Reply