Something is happening in the Cosmic Sector

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator: daniel

User avatar
daniel
Professor
Professor
Posts: 852
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:33 pm
Location: P3X-774
Contact:

Re: Something is happening in the Cosmic Sector

Post by daniel » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:43 am

Lozion wrote:He then insisted in introducing me to a neighborhood resident who practices "masonic voodoo" and black rituals. I acquiesed only to learn more as we're all neighbors and this Haitian pastor did wear those masonic rings but somehow couldnt look at me directly in my eyes. Remember all those pastor stories from Africa?
I would suggest reading up on Haitian Vodun. You might still have that African energy in your aura.

It might not be what you assumed as the Cajun voodoo... from Wikipedia, "Vodun cosmology centers around the vodun spirits and other elements of divine essence that govern the Earth, a hierarchy that range in power from major deities governing the forces of nature and human society to the spirits of individual streams, trees, and rocks, as well as dozens of ethnic vodun, defenders of a certain clan, tribe, or nation."

To me, that sounds more LM-ish than zombies.
Lozion wrote:Anyhow, it was sure a strange encounter. I wonder if this a call to do energetic work about that voodoo guy. I'd rather not go there...
Things happen for a reason. You should consider some follow-up, as you never know where a path will lead, until you've taken a hike for a ways.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

User avatar
Lozion
Adept
Adept
Posts: 464
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:32 am
Location: Changes all the time..

Re: Something is happening in the Cosmic Sector

Post by Lozion » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:04 pm

daniel wrote:
Lozion wrote:He then insisted in introducing me to a neighborhood resident who practices "masonic voodoo" and black rituals. I acquiesed only to learn more as we're all neighbors and this Haitian pastor did wear those masonic rings but somehow couldnt look at me directly in my eyes. Remember all those pastor stories from Africa?
I would suggest reading up on Haitian Vodun. You might still have that African energy in your aura.

It might not be what you assumed as the Cajun voodoo... from Wikipedia, "Vodun cosmology centers around the vodun spirits and other elements of divine essence that govern the Earth, a hierarchy that range in power from major deities governing the forces of nature and human society to the spirits of individual streams, trees, and rocks, as well as dozens of ethnic vodun, defenders of a certain clan, tribe, or nation."

To me, that sounds more LM-ish than zombies.
Lozion wrote:Anyhow, it was sure a strange encounter. I wonder if this a call to do energetic work about that voodoo guy. I'd rather not go there...
Things happen for a reason. You should consider some follow-up, as you never know where a path will lead, until you've taken a hike for a ways.

Haitian & Creole voodoo derives directly from the voodoo practiced for centuries in Benin/Togo/West Nigeria where I have travelled to 14 years ago so I know a bit on the subject. Original voodoo works with elementals residing in the 2nd density, to use a LoO term. The Haitian & Creole versions are syncretistic with added elements of evangelical and millenarist beliefs, hierarchy and methods. The rituals are not the same and are not adressed to the same entities. Voodoo in Benin is quite mundane actually, whenever you have a physical, emotional or mental problem you just go to your Baba and get it fixed via energetic work. None of that zombie & doll nonsense.

Voodoo in the new world has been derided as a black art to simply allow the various denominational Pastors to take away the power from the Ougan's (priests) and supplant them with Masonic/Rosicrucian influence.

I have fought against that mystique before and its a drain, I had to chase entities a few years ago after coming back from the Haitian episode. I strongly believe I am free and clear of that type of influence now so am not sure I want to peddle again in those murky waters...

Did I ever tell you about the time I broke an Eye of Horus charm using a kabbalistic formulae based on a ritual I observed from one of those Masonic african Pastors?
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

User avatar
daniel
Professor
Professor
Posts: 852
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:33 pm
Location: P3X-774
Contact:

Re: Something is happening in the Cosmic Sector

Post by daniel » Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:26 pm

Lozion wrote:I have fought against that mystique before and its a drain, I had to chase entities a few years ago after coming back from the Haitian episode. I strongly believe I am free and clear of that type of influence now so am not sure I want to peddle again in those murky waters...
Since that incident happened, something must have been the trigger for it--and that's usually some form of bioenergy. Rather than engaging the mystique, try looking at it for what it is: a method to manipulate 3D time in the cosmic sector, and the entities that exist therein. A mystique is a mystery--and mysteries only have influence when they are unsolved. So fire up the intellect and solve the mystique.

I've never really looked at voudon, only Santeria. But what is particularly interesting about these ancient, non-Christian systems is that they are derived from the teachings of Enki and the Nefilim--the knowledge forbidden by Enlil for humans to possess. Of those that obtain it, such as the Tale of Adapa, a new understanding of the universe can occur. If you read the Tablet, the "south wind" is a helicopter on a regular route (blown rather than flown), which Adapa cursed and broke a wing (disruption of atomic structure, which exists in 3D time). "Heaven," of course, is the Annunaki mother ship in orbit.

If you do pursue this, I hope you'll start a topic on it and discuss what you discover. As I said, it is an area I have not explored, so I'd love to know what is there.
Lozion wrote:Did I ever tell you about the time I broke an Eye of Horus charm using a kabbalistic formulae based on a ritual I observed from one of those Masonic african Pastors?
I don't recall the story. It would make for an interesting topic, if you have the desire to relate it.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

pgolde
Seeker
Seeker
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:17 pm

Re: Something is happening in the Cosmic Sector

Post by pgolde » Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:13 pm

a method to manipulate 3D time in the cosmic sector, and the entities that exist therein
Something wife and I are involved with personally at the moment, trying to learn as much as I can about what is going on. If anyone has some reading suggestions, that would be helpful. Thanks

User avatar
daniel
Professor
Professor
Posts: 852
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:33 pm
Location: P3X-774
Contact:

Re: Something is happening in the Cosmic Sector

Post by daniel » Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:08 pm

pgolde wrote:Something wife and I are involved with personally at the moment, trying to learn as much as I can about what is going on. If anyone has some reading suggestions, that would be helpful. Thanks
Since people are taught from birth to ignore the "other side," the cosmic sector (3d time), there is precious little information on the biology of that realm. But suffice it to say, mythology comes from somewhere, and a lot of it is that other side. But you can infer quite a bit, because you know about the reciprocal relationship between space and time. Everything that exists here, also can exist there--and vice versa. Science and magick are reciprocals; science is space-based (material) and magick is time-based (cosmic). To someone on the other side, our science has the same character as we perceive magick to have.

With that in mind, our physical senses have their magical equivalent (psionics). So what we perceive as physical to us, is magical to those in the Other Realm. Sensation and Intuition are reciprocals. That means that the stuff we use to naturally alter the physical environment that is nonlocalized, such as music, chanting, smudges (aroma) and herbs appear to be magical in the Other Realm.

So I would suggest some basic background in things like chants, aromatherapy and herbalism, in it's nonlocal effect. As to witch book to read... there aren't many, but I did enjoy A Witches Guide to Herbal Enchantments, Folklore and Divination by Gerina Dunwich. Which witch is Wich... got me!
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

User avatar
infinity
Mage
Mage
Posts: 241
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:32 am

Re: Something is happening in the Cosmic Sector

Post by infinity » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:07 am

daniel wrote: LoneBear was mentioning that the other day, as to how "bad luck" seems to be defying probability. Randomness should result in a 50/50 split between good and bad fortune, but lately, most people that have any kind of spiritual drive seem to be experiencing 99 44/100% bad luck, whereas the muggles go blindly on without problem. Something has changed, but I have not yet figured out what. But it does appear to be associated with shen bioenergy.
I have a few theories to explore on this:
1. Those with spiritual drive have the strength to carry some collective "karma", or paying off some bad karma of others, so that our race as a whole can take a step forward spiritually. If we didn't do this, helping to carry some load, we might not collectively as a race be able to take a step forward. This might've been by agreement on an unconscious level that we would do this service for humanity. If we all (those with spiritual drive) carry a little extra, then the whole consciousness can hike a bit higher up.

2. I know most of you here frown upon the idea of a coordinated malevolent force on this planet, but its a possibility that such a force (if it exists) is trying to weaken those that can do something about the flow of time, the collective conscious, and the future of our race. Perhaps those with spiritual drive carry more power and if their mood / vibrations are pushed into a negative direction, it will create a powerful pull that oppresses the rest of the human collective downward even more powerfully - since those without spiritual drive might not contribute as much to the force of change in the collective as those WITH spiritual drive.

3. I'm not sure I understand the connection with shen bioenergy unless it has something to do with trying to impede our generation of it - or perhaps that difficult circumstances encourages the necessary transformation that ignites the generation of it where there were little or none before?

What are your thoughts on the above daniel?
PHIon wrote:
maeghan wrote:
This has been my life. What do you do if you are a positive person that has negative things happen to you all the time?
I can relate to that one, for sure, meaghan. I wonder if we are programmed to punish ourselves if we buck the system. If we don't pledge a path of "service" to marketing, the medical industry, engineering, sales or other such socially acceptable careers, or more importantly if our attitudes are too individualistic, society starts a labeling process real quick. All of a sudden, it dawns on you that behind all the smiling faces, there is nothing but judgement coming from the pack because we are being "bad." Then we have our inner devils to overcome that have been pre-programmed in that tell us to go along to get along.

Another thought is that if we are consciously pursuing living a spiritual life and building shen bioenergy, in a way we are rejecting the things of this world in favor of something we can feel but can't see. I think one of the many ways studying the RS is helping me is that now I see the "Other Side" as an aspect of the same physical Universe we are walking around in with our bodies, so there is no choice to be made. We don't have to reject material things simply because we are also looking for temporal things. Both go hand in hand.
Those inner devils / pre-progammed conditioning you mention - interesting thing to explore that. Perhaps by showing people an alternative to those pre-programmed ways of doing things, we help them break free of them by giving them a choice, where they did not know there was a choice before-hand. Many will choose the familiar suffering over the unknown or unfamiliar opportunities and possibilities - fear is a powerful motivator - but some are already desperate enough to try any alternative - if they can find one.

Sometimes being individualistic is good for provoking others into something other than complacency or herd-mentality, but we also need practical tools, or plans, or methods, for doing things differently. If we carry a solution in terms of thinking and living differently, can we transfer that understanding, or that ability? Or do their judgement of our way of being overwhelm us because we have no answer, or no way of transferring that understanding or ability, or worse yet - no real solution - and perhaps this makes us question ourselves?

I like to try different things as solutions - not only for my own growth in understanding - but also to develop language and tools to help others learn and apply things that WORK. I know there's a big frown in this community on channeled material or content coming from channelers - but I would suggest trying some of the practical stuff that guys like Bashar and Abraham Hicks talk about. I'm talking about the youtube videos you can easily access. I've gotten good results and good tools out of those that help me a lot in dealing with inner stuff and creating change in my circumstances. It has helped me develop such language and tools to help others take leaps in their understanding as well.

As a result, I've seen less and less of the bad stuff and more and more of the good stuff. Problem-based thinking started changing into solutions-based thinking. When someone says "can't" I say "there is no can't, how CAN we?", and I've yet to meet a situation where together we couldn't think of some realistically possible options.

We do have purpose. Our purpose is to be transformative. Agents of transformation. That means, pain, death of old ways of thinking, change, criticism, rejection, emotional agony - and it will result in beauty, freedom, rapport, ecstasy, and a better world. Part of this process is showing people what IS - and if they don't like the picture, they will want to shoot the messenger, but at least they're expressing that they don't like what IS and want something different. Let's show them that "something different" they are looking for.

User avatar
infinity
Mage
Mage
Posts: 241
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:32 am

Re: Something is happening in the Cosmic Sector

Post by infinity » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:09 am

Evansville64 wrote:I had a talk with my mother last night.
We haven't been getting along real well.
Or as well as I want to... :shock:
No fighting; were actually running out of things to talk about.
The environment feels quasi and staged.

We have a hard time "sitting awkwardly" in the living room , looking at the TV, rather than each other.
There is plenty of money related stress, around here. Extreme stress.

"Everything's normal" though.
Well, last night she explained how she feels "like a slave" , and how , with her full-time job "things are never going to get better".
She is not seeking any spiritual endeavor ...
I see now, how all sorts of people, are feeling completely drained.
Ive been thinking how many, many people may be hurting.
But this seems to be "all-is-lost" for many, and "quasi and staged" for us.

Just six or so months ago, none of this was occurring.
Not nearly-constant, like it is now.
There were only short, re occurring spans of this;
With plenty of reasons to be happy, between them.
The frequency is increasing
This is very real. :geek:
I would like to know what you think of the content that the channeled Abraham Hicks puts out and how you might relate some of that to what you are experiencing.

User avatar
PHIon
Mage
Mage
Posts: 127
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:07 pm
Location: Chicago suburbs

Re: Something is happening in the Cosmic Sector

Post by PHIon » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:01 am

infinity wrote:
daniel wrote: LoneBear was mentioning that the other day, as to how "bad luck" seems to be defying probability. Randomness should result in a 50/50 split between good and bad fortune, but lately, most people that have any kind of spiritual drive seem to be experiencing 99 44/100% bad luck, whereas the muggles go blindly on without problem. Something has changed, but I have not yet figured out what. But it does appear to be associated with shen bioenergy.
I have a few theories to explore on this:
1. Those with spiritual drive have the strength to carry some collective "karma", or paying off some bad karma of others, so that our race as a whole can take a step forward spiritually. If we didn't do this, helping to carry some load, we might not collectively as a race be able to take a step forward. This might've been by agreement on an unconscious level that we would do this service for humanity. If we all (those with spiritual drive) carry a little extra, then the whole consciousness can hike a bit higher up.
Thanks for your thoughts, Infinity. Your idea reminds me of the concept of a "sin-eater." I have been pondering this concept for some time because at the conscious level, I wouldn't want to take-on anybody else's karma, but deeper down could be in agreement. I just don't know so I leave the issue on the shelf for now. One thing may be clear, that self-sacrifice seems to be the one thing a rivalry-based being would instantly recoil from. I no longer think in terms of a collective ascension, but a personal evolution of consciousness through individualized effort, and that fruits of that work are intended for the benefit of others. I'm just not sure yet what forms those benefits can take.

Seems like the thing people need so badly today are opportunities to help others without expecting anything in return. When somebody stops their car in front of a store to let you walk across the crosswalk, that's a very nice thing to do and they are doing you a courtesy. You wave thank you and go. You might even speed up as you cross so as not to keep them waiting too long. It's a nice exchange of energy. Another way of looking at it, too, is that you are giving them an opportunity to help a fellow human being, so you might say you helped them by letting them help you.

Maybe having a larger than 50/50 probability of woes in life gives others an opportunity to respond with compassion (not that you are looking for that) or not, and the type of response is affecting their growth one way or the other.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sin-eater
infinity wrote: Sometimes being individualistic is good for provoking others into something other than complacency or herd-mentality...
I think you are correct about that. Even if someone reacts negatively to your choice to respond as an individual, deeper down their may be an acknowledgement that something else is going on. Problem is, you'll probably never know if someone has been positively affected. I suppose you can only intend to be of assistance and then let it go. I have certainly been learning the lesson that being too concerned with others' reactions causes nothing but misery.
"just down the road a little way, turn left, cross the drawbridge, and you will be my guest tonight."
-- directions to the grail castle

User avatar
daniel
Professor
Professor
Posts: 852
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:33 pm
Location: P3X-774
Contact:

Re: Something is happening in the Cosmic Sector

Post by daniel » Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:09 pm

infinity wrote:3. I'm not sure I understand the connection with shen bioenergy unless it has something to do with trying to impede our generation of it - or perhaps that difficult circumstances encourages the necessary transformation that ignites the generation of it where there were little or none before?

What are your thoughts on the above daniel?
The three levels of existence that Larson defines, inanimate, animate and ethical, are all separated by "unit boundaries." Whenever you cross a boundary, functionality inverts (becomes a reciprocal). For example, gravitation is the primary attractor in the inanimate realm. But when it crosses over to life, well life desires to reproduce and explode outward--in the opposite direction of gravity. Crossing from life to the ethical would give you that "strange attractor" function, where there is a tendency to come together for reasons that go beyond biological life (like Antiquatis' monastery). Shen is at this ethical level, rapport. When you generate shen, you are building an attractive, spiritual force that will naturally want to pull others across the life unit boundary to the ethical realm. And that means away from the slave society.

So I would assume that, since the NWO controls primarily with fear, that they would use fear (in the form of bad luck) to inhibit that natural pull to the ethical realm. People won't do it, if they are going to create more problems in their lives--even if it would eventually set them free.

The mechanism appears to be nonlocal, sort of a "quantum entanglement" where they can latch on to the parts of your psyche that are still in the System and probably use the entrapped souls (caught in soul traps) to generate the interference--since they'd be pretty pissed off, to begin with.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

User avatar
Lozion
Adept
Adept
Posts: 464
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:32 am
Location: Changes all the time..

Re: Something is happening in the Cosmic Sector

Post by Lozion » Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:35 pm

daniel wrote:
infinity wrote:3. I'm not sure I understand the connection with shen bioenergy unless it has something to do with trying to impede our generation of it - or perhaps that difficult circumstances encourages the necessary transformation that ignites the generation of it where there were little or none before?

What are your thoughts on the above daniel?
The three levels of existence that Larson defines, inanimate, animate and ethical, are all separated by "unit boundaries." Whenever you cross a boundary, functionality inverts (becomes a reciprocal). For example, gravitation is the primary attractor in the inanimate realm. But when it crosses over to life, well life desires to reproduce and explode outward--in the opposite direction of gravity. Crossing from life to the ethical would give you that "strange attractor" function, where there is a tendency to come together for reasons that go beyond biological life (like Antiquatis' monastery). Shen is at this ethical level, rapport. When you generate shen, you are building an attractive, spiritual force that will naturally want to pull others across the life unit boundary to the ethical realm. And that means away from the slave society.

So I would assume that, since the NWO controls primarily with fear, that they would use fear (in the form of bad luck) to inhibit that natural pull to the ethical realm. People won't do it, if they are going to create more problems in their lives--even if it would eventually set them free.

The mechanism appears to be nonlocal, sort of a "quantum entanglement" where they can latch on to the parts of your psyche that are still in the System and probably use the entrapped souls (caught in soul traps) to generate the interference--since they'd be pretty pissed off, to begin with.
Which brings us to an interesting question. If I understand correctly, the Cabal in the material sector also has its non local counterpart in the cosmic sector that has been disrupting the normal consciousness expansion process for Aeons. If as above so below, what data do we have (except for the mostly co-opted channels) that indicates the slavery system is being dismantled in the cosmic sector as well? We can only speculate that the waves of Shen being generated by people is having its reciprocal effect "up there". I for one have had enough of blogs, insiders, etc. telling me its almost over, soon, real soon, like really soon.

In any case, I have faith that when my day comes and the Light shines, I'll just shake my etheric finger at it and go about my way and be gray... ;)
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Post Reply