Ready to talk about it

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator: daniel

Post Reply
justsomestarstuff
Inquirer
Inquirer
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:35 pm

Ready to talk about it

Post by justsomestarstuff » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:36 am

I had a odd experience last year. I remember it like yesterday.

One Saturday morning, like any Saturday for me I get up brush my teeth, and rinse. While I'm brushing my wife wakes up and we are brushing together. Time to rinse. The mouthwash bottle is brand new, the plastic wrapper that holds the top on is giving me trouble. I could not get my finger in between the top and this wrapper :x . I guess cause it was early morning my mind wasn't to sharp(I laughed at this when i typed it, you will see why), I failed at opening it with my hands so what do I find to open it, scissors! I figured I will just slide the point in between and slice it open. I'm angling the scissors, wiggling the scissors but its harder then I thought. I apply some force now, the scissors slip, slides right into my left pointer finger :shock: :o !
I immediately drop the scissors, grab my finger, I saw blood. I thought I pushed the scissors very deep(it didn't go in to far). I standing in front of the bathroom mirror, my toilet is to my left my wife on the right. I go and sit down on the toilet, here is were it gets odd. As I'm sitting, for a few seconds, like 3 or so. I here all types of things, things like, large groups of people talking, sounds of commercials, all types of chatter. I couldn't turn it off, I mean I couldn't block it out, as soon as I realized that I freaked, got nauseous, jumped up from the toilet seat and puked in the sink. In my mind this is what I thought I did. This is what my wife told me.
After my wife saw me do the dumbness that i did, she said I passed out?! I never passed out ever before. She said she caught me, and was trying to hold me up but couldn't and slid me on to the bathroom seat, said I was breathing real heavy for a little bit then I jumped up and vomited.

IDK what happen but I feel like I stepped outside myself but wasn't prepared for what was next, and that sent me back into my body. I share this cause I wonder if anyone else has had odd experiences??

And Daniel when.is.the.next.paper.release :D ? Sirius is coming out on Monday, have that feeling the next paper will be coming very soon.

User avatar
daniel
Professor
Professor
Posts: 882
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:33 pm
Location: P3X-774
Contact:

Re: Ready to talk about it

Post by daniel » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:33 am

justsomestarstuff wrote:IDK what happen but I feel like I stepped outside myself but wasn't prepared for what was next, and that sent me back into my body. I share this cause I wonder if anyone else has had odd experiences??
You may want to look at "Targeted Individuals", whom have similar, recurring symptoms. Also the Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory video, "Brain Invaders".
justsomestarstuff wrote:And Daniel when.is.the.next.paper.release :D ? Sirius is coming out on Monday, have that feeling the next paper will be coming very soon.
I still have proofreading to do, and I want to at least finish the rough draft on the other two parts of the series before I release part 2. They all interrelate, so I want to make sure the presentation is coherent, as the material is not going to be exactly what people want to hear. The more I dig into things, the more I find out how true "everything you know is wrong" actually is. It is difficult to present concepts that violate people's world views, even if all the data points to the conclusions. Much easier to live in the Matrix, than outside it!
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

justsomestarstuff
Inquirer
Inquirer
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:35 pm

Re: Ready to talk about it

Post by justsomestarstuff » Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:26 am

Thanks for the quick response :) will check out the links

User avatar
maeghan
Mage
Mage
Posts: 170
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:39 pm

Re: Ready to talk about it

Post by maeghan » Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:45 am

daniel wrote: I still have proofreading to do, and I want to at least finish the rough draft on the other two parts of the series before I release part 2. They all interrelate, so I want to make sure the presentation is coherent, as the material is not going to be exactly what people want to hear. The more I dig into things, the more I find out how true "everything you know is wrong" actually is. It is difficult to present concepts that violate people's world views, even if all the data points to the conclusions. Much easier to live in the Matrix, than outside it!
hmmm, maybe we are not all people ;)

i've certainly been enjoying all of your research papers; not from an entertaining perspective but somewhat like an epiphany . )

Daniel, I'd like to hear your opinion/thoughts on NASA announcing this week that Keppler spotted 3 earth-like planets. NASA could have left it at that but they included in their statement that we are possibly not alone ... {things that make you go hmmmm.}

(Yes that was a reference to a really bad song from 1990 by C + C music factory; sorry, i had to ;)
"silence is the consent to slavery" ~ Daniel

User avatar
daniel
Professor
Professor
Posts: 882
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:33 pm
Location: P3X-774
Contact:

Re: Ready to talk about it

Post by daniel » Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:53 am

maeghan wrote:hmmm, maybe we are not all people ;)
Hey, some of my best friends aren't "people!"
maeghan wrote:i've certainly been enjoying all of your research papers; not from an entertaining perspective but somewhat like an epiphany . )
Well I'm glad somebody reads them! Nice to hear they have been helpful for you.
maeghan wrote:Daniel, I'd like to hear your opinion/thoughts on NASA announcing this week that Keppler spotted 3 earth-like planets. NASA could have left it at that but they included in their statement that we are possibly not alone ... {things that make you go hmmmm.}
I only know about the two around Kepler-62. Is there a third? (I believe "c" was disqualified as being too close to the sun.)

Kepler-62 is a K2 "orange" star, and since astronomy is backwards, it is YOUNGER than our sun. If you look at the data, you'll find it agrees with my Geochronology paper--tight orbits with high orbital velocity. These planets are just in the cooling-down process, and what they are calling "earth-like" planets now, may well end up being gas giants in the near future, after the ultra-high speed motion begins to subside and the planets expand. Though I'll bet the Annunaki are already on their way there, to start exploiting their resources!

I did find this comment, regarding "Earth-like," which gave me a chuckle...
"until NASA can detect massive pollution and large scale war and misery it will never be truely 'earth like'."
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Post Reply