German UFOs

Let's find out about who and what's out there, and how they do what they do.

Moderator: daniel

Post Reply
User avatar
daniel
Professor
Professor
Posts: 826
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:33 pm
Location: P3X-774
Contact:

German UFOs

Post by daniel » Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:07 pm

The NAZIs were fairly advanced in their scientific research, so I was looking around for evidence of things that they may have built. I ran across a series of "ufo" photos, that proved to be hoaxes. Take this one, for example:
GermanFlyingSaucer.jpg
German UFO
GermanFlyingSaucer.jpg (65.34 KiB) Viewed 5715 times
When you look at it, something doesn't "click." It is faked--can you see why? (Clue: same goof they made on some of the 9-11 footage). Actually, there are quite a few problems, particularly if you know how Adamski-style BEL-craft work.

Still looking for material; it seems that the NAZIs had quite a facility in the Black Forest at one time, very hush-hush.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

animus
Cognitor
Cognitor
Posts: 84
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:00 pm

Re: German UFOs

Post by animus » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:53 am

- the pitch black silhouettes of men, even the one on the right who is not lit by sunlight although the whole craft is
- the blurry upside-down domes of the craft
- the craft, being a background object, covers the airplane(?) on the left which is in the foreground.
- shadow of the airplane goes to the right, shadow of the craft seems to be right under it.

In your time and timelines paper you spoke of a temporal navigation window (vortex) to navigate in time. But for 3D space you still need windows or some other kind of see through shield (like the one around the high speed boat in Etidorhpa).
When I look at this picture I wonder how exactly one is supposed to look outside in such craft? The head-sized spyholes below the swastika won't give you much sight. So that leaves only those domes. But you would be completely blind to whatever is floating above the craft since the sight is blocked by the saucer itself (try looking up with a cap on without moving your head).

User avatar
daniel
Professor
Professor
Posts: 826
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:33 pm
Location: P3X-774
Contact:

Re: German UFOs

Post by daniel » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:48 am

animus wrote:- the craft, being a background object, covers the airplane(?) on the left which is in the foreground.
That's the one the first caught my attention. Looks like an Escher drawing!
animus wrote:In your time and timelines paper you spoke of a temporal navigation window (vortex) to navigate in time. But for 3D space you still need windows or some other kind of see through shield (like the one around the high speed boat in Etidorhpa).
When I look at this picture I wonder how exactly one is supposed to look outside in such craft? The head-sized spyholes below the swastika won't give you much sight. So that leaves only those domes. But you would be completely blind to whatever is floating above the craft since the sight is blocked by the saucer itself (try looking up with a cap on without moving your head).
Transparent aluminum!

FTL craft are much like the TARDIS in design, creating a bubble of 3D, coordinate space-time with them so it is almost exactly like the boat in Etidorpha. If you recall the capsule in Contact, it became transparent once the Great Machine started up and was in flight.

The reason the craft were called "bells" was that they resonated like a bell, when in operation. If something disrupted that resonance, they would crash out of the sky. That is why great care had to be taken with landing systems--because if they touched the ground incorrectly, the resonance that creates flight could not be restarted. Now if you have a perfectly tuned bell, then stick gun turrets on it, what does it do to the resonance? (That's why the NAZIs were never able to convert saucers into gunships.)
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

animus
Cognitor
Cognitor
Posts: 84
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:00 pm

Re: German UFOs

Post by animus » Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:03 pm

Found the original, completely digital. (source)
These disinformation tactics never get old. Remember when Osama Bin Laden's face has been pasted into a picture that was from the movie Blackhawk Down? That one was also flipped horizontally. Or when U.S. satellites allegedly recorded a shelling of Ukraine's territory from the Russian Federation which turned out to be greyed imagery from "Flaming Cliffs 2".

Image
daniel wrote:Transparent aluminum!
But only for windows, not for the whole craft, right? And was that even known of in the early 20th century?

That's the same material mentioned in Jurassic World for the gyrospheres: "And for added protection, each vehicle is surrounded by aluminum oxynitride glass." Those were expensive tourist vehicles in the movie.
Cost of material: ALON runs between $10 and $15 per square inch (source, Oct '05)
daniel wrote:If you recall the capsule in Contact, it became transparent once the Great Machine started up and was in flight.
You say it like a matter of fact but that was a movie! I know Hollywood tends to give us hints here and there but I still need them to be verified before I accept them as truth.
daniel wrote:The reason the craft were called "bells" was that they resonated like a bell, when in operation. If something disrupted that resonance, they would crash out of the sky. That is why great care had to be taken with landing systems--because if they touched the ground incorrectly, the resonance that creates flight could not be restarted. Now if you have a perfectly tuned bell, then stick gun turrets on it, what does it do to the resonance? (That's why the NAZIs were never able to convert saucers into gunships.)
Makes sense. I first heard of Haunebu and Vril-Jäger 12 years ago but only skimmed through the material and have never done any detailed research about it. Only thing I can remember is that they were really fast but could only steer in 45° angles, or maybe it was 90°. And the pilot would not feel or be affected by the speed or direction change in any way.

User avatar
daniel
Professor
Professor
Posts: 826
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:33 pm
Location: P3X-774
Contact:

Re: German UFOs

Post by daniel » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:39 am

You've heard of liquid crystals, right? Like on most digital watches? They are opaque, until a tiny electric current passes through them, which causes the structure to orient and they become transparent. Metals are crystals as well. There are conditions in which metals can become transparent to various wavelengths of light. I found that particular bit of Contact intriguing, because when the rotor passed by the capsule, the capsule floor would go transparent, responding to the energy of the rotor just like a liquid crystal.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Post Reply