Great New UFO Documentary

Let's find out about who and what's out there, and how they do what they do.

Moderator: daniel

Post Reply
User avatar
Djchrismac
Adept
Adept
Posts: 410
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:38 pm
Location: Glasgow
Contact:

Great New UFO Documentary

Post by Djchrismac » Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:18 pm

There's a brilliant new UFO Documentary online now with some of the best footage i've seen in some time:

UFO Experience
UFO (2013) a UFO Documentary by Antonio Racciano. A comprehensive study and compilation of the clearest video footage of UFO's seen to date. Scientific proof, eyewitness testimony, celebrity sightings and shocking Space Shuttle UFO experiences never seen and analyzed before shown for the first time.
http://documentaryaddict.com/UFO+Experi ... ntary.html

It has some of Dan Akroyd: Unplugged on UFO's in it which is never a bad thing along with quite a few incidents like the MIB security cam video, Norway Spiral and Space Shuttle Disaster UFO sightings that many of us probably know of already but some of the footage like the two UFO's flying off in the blink of an eye at the 7 minute mark and the crazy video at the end I hadn't seen before. The Jerusalem UFO video from 3 different angles is just amazing!

When's Mike Donovan starting the resistance again...? Better e-mail Marc Singer and see what he's up to these days!! ;)
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

User avatar
daniel
Professor
Professor
Posts: 878
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:33 pm
Location: P3X-774
Contact:

Re: Great New UFO Documentary

Post by daniel » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:33 am

Djchrismac wrote:When's Mike Donovan starting the resistance again...? Better e-mail Marc Singer and see what he's up to these days!! ;)
I would recommend watching the original, "V" miniseries, as it is a good documentary on how a real resistance movement gets started when "we the people" are totally suckered in by propaganda. It also highlights some major mistakes, otherwise known as "Robin Maxwell." (That is, between scenes of Singer finding ways to rip his shirt off... I use to kid my sister about that being the only reason she watched the show.)
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

User avatar
Djchrismac
Adept
Adept
Posts: 410
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:38 pm
Location: Glasgow
Contact:

Re: Great New UFO Documentary

Post by Djchrismac » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:59 pm

daniel wrote:I would recommend watching the original, "V" miniseries, as it is a good documentary on how a real resistance movement gets started when "we the people" are totally suckered in by propaganda. It also highlights some major mistakes, otherwise known as "Robin Maxwell." (That is, between scenes of Singer finding ways to rip his shirt off... I use to kid my sister about that being the only reason she watched the show.)
I was a huge fan of it when i was younger and it was on in the 80's and I have a copy of the original series, hence the mention. It's a classic!! :D

So by the mistake of Robin do you mean the two children (one reptilian and the other human) or just the interbreeding with the Visitors/Reptilians in general? I thought this was possible after reading a lot on Alien Abduction or could you attribute memories of this to screen memories implanted for fear and confusion or some other purpose?

Haha that's probably true about your sister, I have to admit to having a big crush on Barbara back in the day!! :lol:
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

User avatar
daniel
Professor
Professor
Posts: 878
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:33 pm
Location: P3X-774
Contact:

Re: Great New UFO Documentary

Post by daniel » Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:20 pm

Djchrismac wrote:So by the mistake of Robin do you mean the two children (one reptilian and the other human) or just the interbreeding with the Visitors/Reptilians in general? I thought this was possible after reading a lot on Alien Abduction or could you attribute memories of this to screen memories implanted for fear and confusion or some other purpose?
That was one of many Robin screwups... if that were real life resistance, that resistance group would have been history by the end of the first episode. It bugs me because television is "teaching" people how to act, should they end up resisting oppression--consort with the enemy, take bribes, put your own self-interest before the survival of the movement, etc. Let's face it, the only reason they "won" was because they had to introduce the "superhero savior" at the end. Basically saying that humans don't have a chance against the reptilian "gods," only a hybrid--half human, half saurian "royalty" can save the day! Interesting message, to say the least.

I find the film valuable because it shows you what NOT to do.

I think my favorite character on the show was Ruby Engels, the little old lady that was the former actress. Loved the scene where she torches the Visitor shuttle with a Molotov cocktail from her grocery cart, and the cop spots her and almost bursting out laughing.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Post Reply