Time and Timelines

Time, timelines, the 3D temporal landscape... research into the physics involved, how to understand it and make use of it to improve the quality of our lives, and all the life on Earth.

Moderator: daniel

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept
Posts: 457
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:32 pm

Re: Time and Timelines

Post by soldierhugsmember » Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:51 pm

Gotta be careful of the alternative media as many of these are controlled opposition.
Basically ignore all that fear porn that they're churning out.
I'll be glad when we break the control that the NWO guys have over the media and alt media.

Syllisiti
Inquirer
Inquirer
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:12 pm

Re: Time and Timelines

Post by Syllisiti » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:23 pm

Yeah, your right, got to be careful, I use to listen on occasion to Alex Jones but I can't seem to do it anymore, I get anxious after a good 5 minutes. It's sad because he has alot of good information but he can't get out of his way and his anger like destroying them guys is going to make things better. Violence just breeds violence. Poeple say he is in somebodies pocket I would at this point not be surprised. I don't listen to any MSN anymore can't stomach the lies and proproganda. Crazy times.

User avatar
daniel
Professor
Professor
Posts: 826
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:33 pm
Location: P3X-774
Contact:

Re: Time and Timelines

Post by daniel » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:59 pm

I think LoneBear "nailed it" in the concluding remarks on the "shadow people" topic on Antiquatis:
I never believed that any patriot group could make a difference in "freeing" this planet from the grips of the Cabal (as David W puts it), because they don't really have anything different to offer. The LMs may have shown the way in that this is not a "spiritual battle," (rivalry) as a process of evolution (or ascension), where humanity recognizes what is going on and just stops feeding the beast (rapport). Then it becomes a free will choice of the beast--stay, and starve to death, or (with due respect to Gopi's opinions of Babylon 5), "get the hell out of our Galaxy!"

What is needed is what Sheridan said... "We refuse to take sides in this, anymore. And we refuse to let you turn us against one another!" That's all it would take.
As they said when I was a kid, as psychoactive drugs started hitting the High Schools... "Just say NO to the NWO."

I think what is needed to correct the Timelines is enough people to stop being afraid, get together, and make a free-will choice to live a better life, working in rapport with each other and Nature. And as a totally voluntary system--not a group out to "change the world," or try to force peace and tranquility on others. And I'd bet the idea catches on, rather quickly.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

PeacefulMe
Seeker
Seeker
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:43 am

Re: Time and Timelines

Post by PeacefulMe » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:24 pm

daniel wrote:I think what is needed to correct the Timelines is enough people to stop being afraid, get together, and make a free-will choice to live a better life, working in rapport with each other and Nature. And as a totally voluntary system--not a group out to "change the world," or try to force peace and tranquility on others. And I'd bet the idea catches on, rather quickly.
Please forgive me if this sounds ridiculous, but how do you stop being afraid? That seems to be my biggest struggle. There isn't anything these days that doesn't have me worry. And it all hit me when I had my first child. I used to be so naive to the world around me, to the politics, to everything. Now, I feel like it's all up in my face. From 'stupid' meters to Common Core to Agenda 21 to shadow governments, you name it, none of it sounds positive. I just can't see the world being like this when I was growing up, was it? Did my parents fret about everything too? Or was there nothing much to fret over back then? People just seem so clueless and sometimes it makes me think I'm a nut with all the stuff I read about and fret over. I have definitely come a long way in working in rapport with Nature, but that doesn't keep me from worrying about things. I am definitely more in-tune with Nature and I care more about this planet then I did before I had children, but is it enough? You've got Monsanto developing a new GMO concoction to replace the current aging one, and that contains an ingredient used in Agent Orange from the Vietnam War. Yet, farms around here proudly advertise the fact that they grow GMO corn and soy and feed it to their livestock. I would have expected them to keep that a secret so as not to scare off potential customers! Sometimes I just wish I weren't as informed as I am...then I wouldn't worry so much :lol:

User avatar
Djchrismac
Adept
Adept
Posts: 370
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:38 pm
Location: Glasgow
Contact:

Re: Time and Timelines

Post by Djchrismac » Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:49 am

PeacefulMe wrote:
daniel wrote:I think what is needed to correct the Timelines is enough people to stop being afraid, get together, and make a free-will choice to live a better life, working in rapport with each other and Nature. And as a totally voluntary system--not a group out to "change the world," or try to force peace and tranquility on others. And I'd bet the idea catches on, rather quickly.
Please forgive me if this sounds ridiculous, but how do you stop being afraid? That seems to be my biggest struggle. There isn't anything these days that doesn't have me worry. And it all hit me when I had my first child. I used to be so naive to the world around me, to the politics, to everything. Now, I feel like it's all up in my face. From 'stupid' meters to Common Core to Agenda 21 to shadow governments, you name it, none of it sounds positive. I just can't see the world being like this when I was growing up, was it? Did my parents fret about everything too? Or was there nothing much to fret over back then? People just seem so clueless and sometimes it makes me think I'm a nut with all the stuff I read about and fret over. I have definitely come a long way in working in rapport with Nature, but that doesn't keep me from worrying about things. I am definitely more in-tune with Nature and I care more about this planet then I did before I had children, but is it enough? You've got Monsanto developing a new GMO concoction to replace the current aging one, and that contains an ingredient used in Agent Orange from the Vietnam War. Yet, farms around here proudly advertise the fact that they grow GMO corn and soy and feed it to their livestock. I would have expected them to keep that a secret so as not to scare off potential customers! Sometimes I just wish I weren't as informed as I am...then I wouldn't worry so much :lol:
You've got what I like to call "red pill-itis"!! I can get quite down about the state of things these days too so don't worry you're not alone and it has actually influenced me a great deal learning about the truth as I don't want to have children due to the state of this planet at the lies we are fed in the matrix control system. My Mum has always been a step ahead of me in many ways growing up, instead of the internet she would pass round photocopied books with her friends so it's been like this for quite some time but she doesn't show any fear and has a very fighting attitude (she's an Aries)!

And that is the key, it's fine to get upset and feel down about wars, Monsanto and more, it shows we are human and have feelings unlike the politicians and brotherhood members that push the war agenda and so much more but as hard as it can be sometimes we just have to trust that things will work out and stay positive. I take each day as it comes and try to learn something new or improve myself in some way and although my heart sinks at every chemtrail I see or on hearing of more death and destruction I also try to use my natural stubborn abilities to say "no, i'm not happy with how things are and they are going to change, maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon" and using the law of attraction you just have to throw that thought out there and trust it will happen and leave time/space to re-arrange itself so the good path falls in front of you. As Infinity said on another post the law of attraction just keeps on consistently giving results.

To quote the Maw... "fuck it, I quit, the Universe can just sort this one out!"

I would say you have an advantage being so well informed as when things inevitably get more crazy and others are trying to deal with it you can be an informed source of calm, peace and truth for your family and friends. A majority of them think we are crazy just now so it will be nice to show them they were mis-informed and help them come to terms with whatever we have in store next.... :D

Image

But now that your eyes have been opened I bet you wouldn't want to do a Cypher and go back to blissful ignorance after all the fascinating things you have learned and still have to discover...

User avatar
infinity
Mage
Mage
Posts: 241
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:32 am

Re: Time and Timelines

Post by infinity » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:57 pm

daniel wrote:I think what is needed to correct the Timelines is enough people to stop being afraid, get together, and make a free-will choice to live a better life, working in rapport with each other and Nature. And as a totally voluntary system--not a group out to "change the world," or try to force peace and tranquility on others. And I'd bet the idea catches on, rather quickly.
I think there are quite a few perspectives right here that we can use to practically make it happen;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BG46IwVf ... 45D740ECFF

Syllisiti
Inquirer
Inquirer
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:12 pm

Re: Time and Timelines

Post by Syllisiti » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:09 pm

Well, That is the 1,000 question, how not to be angry, depressed or anxious. I remember when I first started to see the big picture, David Icke and David W were filling me in, I was at first shocked for several years, walking around looking at people, my friends, thinking to myself "if they only knew what is really going on", then I got mad for a few years, then depressed...at this point, I can see ways around some of this NWO thing. I state out loud what I am available for and what I am not. When the syria war drums were going on, I simply stated I was not available for this..I wrote my congressmen and It appears alot of other people did and guess what?, they couldn't do it they had no support even though they have MSM in their pocket talking about peace and freedom. People do not believe them anymore. If you have children then what kind of choices are you going to make for them. Are you going to give them a cell phone at 8 yrs old and let them have at it, what about vaccinations, what about the Hunger game movies, are they ok or how about video games that includes blewing people away. The choices you make puts you on one timeline vs another.
I see small groups forming, a community garden, organic, a few of us we were talking about the ways to get around GMO's and some of these people don't care about the NWO they just want to eat good food and intuitively know Monstanto is not the answer. I see so many people at the farmers market talking to the farmer about his produce.
I think that is why this period is so challenging because these guys were so good at getting everything in place but they didn't have all the bases covered and how do you control the sun or the creative prinicple some things they can't control however they try.

Windy
Muggle
Muggle
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:10 pm

Re: Time and Timelines

Post by Windy » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:16 pm

I think this is a great answer Syllisiti. I think we need to remember that we are not powerless as we are part of the whole. It is great to be informed and then look at all the information and see how you want to live your life. We all have many choices, it is up to each one of us to choose the world we feel will support us and our families. Then live in that manner. Fear is just something that keeps us from moving or feeling powerless. When we make decisions that we want to eat non GMO food we can do so. We have much power in our chooses and always will. Be thankful for all our choices, as this is how we effect and change the world. We are all doing it every day :D. I Thank everyone for share all they know here. It is a great community for supporting each other. We are changing this wonderful planet into the beauty it is.

User avatar
daniel
Professor
Professor
Posts: 826
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:33 pm
Location: P3X-774
Contact:

Re: Time and Timelines

Post by daniel » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:48 pm

Regarding "overcoming fear"... I learned to overcome my fears from an old, Tom Baker "Doctor Who" episode titled, "The Talons of Weng-Chiang." There's a scene where the Doctor and his companions are in this spooky back stage in a theatre in England, and a chain-rattling ghost shows up. The companions took to yelling and wanting to run, whereas the Doctor just said, "How interesting!!" and walked over to the ghost, to discover it was a hologram. And that's when it hit me: curiosity overcomes fear. You only have fear if you have an "unknown" to be afraid of.

With a basic understanding of spatio-temporal relationships that I've been explaining in my Papers using Dewey Larson's Reciprocal System, you find out fast that 99% of the fear-causing stuff out there is just nonsense. And for the remaining 1%, you actually have enough background knowledge about how the Universe works to take a good guess at figuring it out, if you can get your curiosity up and get more "data."

So take advantage of fear as an opportunity to learn, increase your own level of consciousness, generate more bioenergy and become more spiritual and ethical in the process. It's actually a great tool!
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

User avatar
Djchrismac
Adept
Adept
Posts: 370
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:38 pm
Location: Glasgow
Contact:

Re: Time and Timelines

Post by Djchrismac » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:36 pm

daniel wrote:And that's when it hit me: curiosity overcomes fear. You only have fear if you have an "unknown" to be afraid of.
And that's why we have the saying "curiosity killed the cat"...!!

Post Reply