Hollow Earth

Time, timelines, the 3D temporal landscape... research into the physics involved, how to understand it and make use of it to improve the quality of our lives, and all the life on Earth.

Moderator: daniel

User avatar
bruce
Mage
Mage
Posts: 105
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:10 pm
Contact:

Re: Hollow Earth

Post by bruce » Sat May 25, 2013 12:13 pm

Djchrismac wrote:Right i've got you, so I wasn't far away from my line of thinking except part of me still clung to the old model (not helped by your book needing updated though Bruce! :D) when in fact it would be what appears to us a black hole, but in 3D time it's a Sun! I'm starting to understand the FTL motion a lot more now at last, but still need to re-read some of Larson's books.
Yes, I am working on the revisions right now. I was able to find some nice, mechanical analogies for Larson's atomic model that should really help understanding the Reciprocal System. I know Larson's isn't the worlds best author... I still recall the first book I read, The Neglected Facts of Science, and re-read, and re-read... prior to the Internet, so it took some time for it to sink in that "light is still, and it's everything else that is moving."
Djchrismac wrote:So it's the 2-x intermediate speed motion environment of the inner earth, Agartha, with its one antigravity dimension (over the speed of light) and lower gravity that results in there being Giants, Mammoths and larger plant life there. Would the inhabitants have to worry about the radiation coming from the inverse speed zone?
Life adapts to its environment, so I'm sure the inhabitants would have learned to take advantage of the radiation coming from the inverse speed zone. The environment would be more like a greenhouse, than an open field, and I'm sure you've seen how much better things grow in a greenhouse, when they don't have to worry about burning sunlight, harsh winds, drought or flooding.
Djchrismac wrote:I'm looking forward to reading more of the book, perhaps it's meant to end that way to leave it open for us to learn how to enter 3D time and complete the story...
What I find particularly interesting about the story is that the "bad guys" that do the abducting, turn out not to be bad guys at all... they are advanced, intelligent, and doing everything they can to improve the human condition. Gotta wonder what happened to them.
Djchrismac wrote:Well I was on the right track, but didn't take into account the FTL zones! So you mean the moon is pulling the magnetic field of the earth like it does to the sea to create the tides?
Have you noticed that the only planets with big, magnetic fields, are the same ones with big moons? It appears to be a charge relationship, where the presence of another, orbital body that has ultra-high speed motion triggers a strong, magnetic response. The magnetic field, which tends to protect the planet from the nasties of space, seems to erupt in response to that external, lunar irritation.
Djchrismac wrote:I'm looking forward to the sequel already! ;)
The way you are going, you'll be able to write it instead of me! I actually did a sequel a while back, on the origins of planetary rotation as being a magnetohydrodynamic effect of FTL motion.
Djchrismac wrote:Note to self: always carry a bit of string for your pants/trousers in case you encounter a natural force field! Ha!
And don't carry any magnets, or electronic gear.
Djchrismac wrote:It's amazing, a few days ago I had this piece of the puzzle that made sense but didn't fit and now it's like you have shown up, turned the piece around and slotted it in place! Thanks for the detailed reply, i'm looking forward to exploring Agartha some more... :)
Most people spend their time trying to prove why something cannot be. I find it more useful to consider how it could be. Then I learn something I've never even considered before.

Ilkka
Adept
Adept
Posts: 378
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:16 pm

Re: Hollow Earth

Post by Ilkka » Sun May 26, 2013 2:48 am

bruce wrote:Have you noticed that the only planets with big, magnetic fields, are the same ones with big moons? It appears to be a charge relationship, where the presence of another, orbital body that has ultra-high speed motion triggers a strong, magnetic response. The magnetic field, which tends to protect the planet from the nasties of space, seems to erupt in response to that external, lunar irritation.
So are you suggesting we would've been better without our moon in our evolutionary process? I for one think so, to be more resilient to the incoming cosmic and solar radiation. Also I think this planet was "terraformed" when they brought the moon in orbit when you really think of it.

User avatar
bruce
Mage
Mage
Posts: 105
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:10 pm
Contact:

Re: Hollow Earth

Post by bruce » Thu May 30, 2013 1:32 pm

Ilkka wrote:So are you suggesting we would've been better without our moon in our evolutionary process?
Without the moon, life would have developed along a different path, and probably much slower. But we're stuck with it now, for if the moon were removed, the magnetic field would take a hit and we'd get bombarded with solar radiation--something that life is not accustomed to, as it has evolved.
Ilkka wrote:Also I think this planet was "terraformed" when they brought the moon in orbit when you really think of it.
The first arrival of the moon appears to correlate with the Cambrian explosion of life, which could mean two things: first, it provided sufficient catalyst to enable life to thrive, or second, somebody dropped a lot of seeds.

User avatar
Djchrismac
Adept
Adept
Posts: 370
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:38 pm
Location: Glasgow
Contact:

Re: Hollow Earth

Post by Djchrismac » Fri May 31, 2013 8:34 pm

bruce wrote:Yes, I am working on the revisions right now. I was able to find some nice, mechanical analogies for Larson's atomic model that should really help understanding the Reciprocal System. I know Larson's isn't the worlds best author... I still recall the first book I read, The Neglected Facts of Science, and re-read, and re-read... prior to the Internet, so it took some time for it to sink in that "light is still, and it's everything else that is moving."
Excellent, i've been reading up on a few expanding earth theory websites while on holiday this week and think i'll have to e-mail the authors some links to RS Theory to help them complete the puzzle with the physics. A lot of it is still sinking in with me but it just fits so well, plus I finished the Law of One book one yesterday and to have Ra recommend Larson's model is nice although I knew it did previously but as with RS Theory the information from Ra just seems to click on a deeper level.
bruce wrote:Life adapts to its environment, so I'm sure the inhabitants would have learned to take advantage of the radiation coming from the inverse speed zone. The environment would be more like a greenhouse, than an open field, and I'm sure you've seen how much better things grow in a greenhouse, when they don't have to worry about burning sunlight, harsh winds, drought or flooding.
Yeah it's just a pity that we're in an icehouse now with all of the severe weather above happening! I was shocked at the number of chemtrails I saw in Belgium and Holland this last week, and at the low temperatues for the end of May. :( I'd rather not have to adapt the Monsanto way.
bruce wrote:What I find particularly interesting about the story is that the "bad guys" that do the abducting, turn out not to be bad guys at all... they are advanced, intelligent, and doing everything they can to improve the human condition. Gotta wonder what happened to them.
Yeah I have been wondering that a lot recently! Are things so bad with the SM's that they are hiding away or are the working with LM's behind the scenes? Maybe Daniel's adventures will enlighten us...
bruce wrote:Have you noticed that the only planets with big, magnetic fields, are the same ones with big moons? It appears to be a charge relationship, where the presence of another, orbital body that has ultra-high speed motion triggers a strong, magnetic response. The magnetic field, which tends to protect the planet from the nasties of space, seems to erupt in response to that external, lunar irritation.
Or with lots of moons like Saturn? Some of these seem to be Arks like Iapetus and Mimus but does the retrograde orbit of some of them result from this fluctuating magnetic field or are they more like electron's orbiting a nucleus and are held in this orbit by the charge. Does the distance of the orbit relate to the size of the moon and the magnetic charge or are a lot just trapped asteroids? Do the angular momentum calculations of Torsion/Hyperdimensional Physics come into play here?

The shepherd moons are interesting too, I was reading about one recently but can't remember what one or where I read it but it mentioned the anomalies of the orbit being very close to the rings, unnaturally so. I'll try and re-find it...
bruce wrote:The way you are going, you'll be able to write it instead of me! I actually did a sequel a while back, on the origins of planetary rotation as being a magnetohydrodynamic effect of FTL motion.
Well i've never written a book before but i'm learning fast, you never know... ;)
bruce wrote:Most people spend their time trying to prove why something cannot be. I find it more useful to consider how it could be. Then I learn something I've never even considered before.
My struggles just now seem to be getting other people to listen or care about what's really going on in the world but so many are just so happy in their Matrix and don't want the red pill. I can't help the pace that things are coming together for me though, i'm loving this adventure of re-learning science, mythology and history and tying it all together, the rest can learn at their own pace, i'll happily point them in the right direction when the time comes though.

Ilkka
Adept
Adept
Posts: 378
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:16 pm

Re: Hollow Earth

Post by Ilkka » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:20 am

Djchrismac wrote:My struggles just now seem to be getting other people to listen or care about what's really going on in the world but so many are just so happy in their Matrix and don't want the red pill.
Same here. However i've practically stopped preaching about this sort of "stuff" since it creates so much "friction" and low vibratory levels in the "atmosphere"(of the room or place) other people doesnt seem to understand a thing and if they do they keep doing their own thing again. So best thing I can do is wait and see when they come and ask me of something about these other things and how I think about them and then I tell em the "truth" I know about things.

User avatar
Djchrismac
Adept
Adept
Posts: 370
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:38 pm
Location: Glasgow
Contact:

Re: Hollow Earth

Post by Djchrismac » Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:59 pm

Ilkka wrote:
Djchrismac wrote:My struggles just now seem to be getting other people to listen or care about what's really going on in the world but so many are just so happy in their Matrix and don't want the red pill.
Same here. However i've practically stopped preaching about this sort of "stuff" since it creates so much "friction" and low vibratory levels in the "atmosphere"(of the room or place) other people doesnt seem to understand a thing and if they do they keep doing their own thing again. So best thing I can do is wait and see when they come and ask me of something about these other things and how I think about them and then I tell em the "truth" I know about things.
I hear you mate! It's the best thing to do as we all learn at our own pace and I hate creating an atmosphere. I have found that talking more about the science side of things with the Reciprocal System is the easiest way to start, people are quite fascinated with time/space and gravity, stellar evolution and more when I mention them and I keep encouraging others to read up on it.

We'll get there eventually... :D

User avatar
PHIon
Mage
Mage
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:07 pm
Location: Chicago suburbs

Re: Hollow Earth

Post by PHIon » Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:42 pm

I agree with your enthusiasm, Chris! This thread really locked some things into place for me, too. It doesn't come all at once, which is good, so there is time to integrate the new ideas and build a foundation.

Regarding FTL radiation, I have adopted Goethe's aetheric spectrum so I see the electromagnetic spectrum of radiation as part of a spiral in space where one half of the spiral is EM and the other half is FTL aetheric radiance. When the spiral has completed, another octave begins. I am trying not to think of EM in terms of a straight line anymore because nature prefers spirals.

However, a musical ratio (note) in one octave is connected by a straight line to the identical ratios in different octaves on the same spiral. These straight lines are aetheric rays as I see it which I believe are what Daniel refers to as 1D jets.

Musically, there is a circle of fifths in one direction which is a circle of fourths in the opposite direction (musical 4ths and 5ths are reciprocals), but now I see the musical circle as a spiral in space with ascending and descending octaves.

Wondering if the speed zones ring true at all fractal sizes? For example, is the center of a living cell a tiny 3D time sun emitting miniscule amounts of radiation?

I wonder if our Sun's core could be a 3D time planet? Before making the transition to the inverse speed zone, would the core also appear to be blackness to 3D space beings?

Also, is it safe to say that the gravity that pushes us down to the planet is a pushing up antigavity for the Agarthans? In other words, is our our gravity Agartha's antigravity and antigravity to us is what pushes Agarthans down on their world?

Does this mean that Agarthans coming to the surface need to acclimatize to higher and higher gravity and therefore become more and more solid, heavier, slower and smaller? That doesn't sound as appealing as less solid, lighter, faster and bigger. The desirability of being bigger I am not quite sure about, but the first three sound pretty good.

Philosophically speaking, if I lived in Agartha I wonder if I might conclude I was in a better place and would not want to live on the 3D space version as it is now. Maybe this is why we need to forget our past lives when we incarnate, else we might be homesick constantly.

The ascension process may involve physical life here becoming less solid, lighter, faster and bigger - a galactic society not quite as solid as it is now, a blend of 3D space and 3D time. Accomplishing this blend may only be possible with work performed on the 3D space side.

To use another musical example, the harmonics are created by the fundamental lowest tone and not the other way around. Our job here may be to change our fundamantal tone to a more resonant frequency with the natural world in order to have a positive effect on the cosmic sector.

If nuclear detonations have a negative effect on the temporal realm then we should be able to have a positive effect as well. By transmuting our fear-based consciousness one person at a time while in physical form, we may eventually bring a more temporal 3D time reality to the surface of our physical Earth reality and 3D time life may become a little more physical. Moving between the sectors could become much easier.

Living here may be more important than we realize.

Most of the help for inner work is inside not outside which requires faith and trust in temporal things we cannot see but only feel. This is probably reason enough for most people to look back outside and trust what they see out there instead - fear, manufactured wars and such.

However, I find the challenge of inner transmutation much more challenging, promising, fascinating and fun.
"just down the road a little way, turn left, cross the drawbridge, and you will be my guest tonight."
-- directions to the grail castle

User avatar
bruce
Mage
Mage
Posts: 105
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:10 pm
Contact:

Re: Hollow Earth

Post by bruce » Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:56 pm

Djchrismac wrote:Yeah I have been wondering that a lot recently! Are things so bad with the SM's that they are hiding away or are the working with LM's behind the scenes? Maybe Daniel's adventures will enlighten us...
Yeah, daniel is back and wound up like a spring from his little trip into the mountains. Apparently, some old Ute shaman showed him how to contact the nimerigar directly, which apparently involves a technique similar to smudging various herbs at particular locations. It appears that a lot of our "incense" stuff may actually be a procedure to interact with the LMs at various levels.
PHIon wrote:Or with lots of moons like Saturn?
Some of those moon are pretty big moons!
PHIon wrote:Some of these seem to be Arks like Iapetus and Mimus but does the retrograde orbit of some of them result from this fluctuating magnetic field or are they more like electron's orbiting a nucleus and are held in this orbit by the charge. Does the distance of the orbit relate to the size of the moon and the magnetic charge or are a lot just trapped asteroids? Do the angular momentum calculations of Torsion/Hyperdimensional Physics come into play here?
All of the above. You have to account for the spatial, and temporal, aspects of the various speed ranges, not just gravity, magnetism and the dielectric field. There's all sorts of pushing and pulling going on, and the resulting orbit is where those forces balance out.

If you read the Varo edition of The Case for the UFO, you can get some clues as to what to look for in an Ark, as the annotators make some specific comments about the structure. First, they tend to be in retrograde orbits, like Phobos and Deimos. Second, is that they are self-contained environments which means they need a lot of water, which will freeze when the Ark is abandoned. So just look for white scarring on a moon, that would reveal ice under the dust layer.

User avatar
bruce
Mage
Mage
Posts: 105
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:10 pm
Contact:

Re: Hollow Earth

Post by bruce » Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:01 pm

Ilkka wrote:Same here. However i've practically stopped preaching about this sort of "stuff" since it creates so much "friction" and low vibratory levels in the "atmosphere"(of the room or place) other people doesnt seem to understand a thing and if they do they keep doing their own thing again. So best thing I can do is wait and see when they come and ask me of something about these other things and how I think about them and then I tell em the "truth" I know about things.
Sometimes, it is not a matter of what you say, but how you say it. I've never been able to get any interest in Larson's RS, and I've been posting on it for over 20 years. The success of daniel's papers has certainly been an eye-opener for me.

User avatar
bruce
Mage
Mage
Posts: 105
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:10 pm
Contact:

Re: Hollow Earth

Post by bruce » Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:55 pm

PHIon wrote:Regarding FTL radiation, I have adopted Goethe's aetheric spectrum so I see the electromagnetic spectrum of radiation as part of a spiral in space where one half of the spiral is EM and the other half is FTL aetheric radiance. When the spiral has completed, another octave begins. I am trying not to think of EM in terms of a straight line anymore because nature prefers spirals.
The aetheric analog to visible light is in the soft X-ray band. I computed the wavelengths, frequencies and ITU band associations in a chart on the RS2 site, here: http://rs2theory.org/photon_spectrum, if you are interested in details. It was curious that all the bands appear to break into multiples of 256 (2^8) times the natural unit of space, and all the colors of the visible spectrum were integer multiples. This 256-multiple repeating may be a natural version of an octave--not just a doubling, but an 8-fold doubling, hence the 2^8.
PHIon wrote:However, a musical ratio (note) in one octave is connected by a straight line to the identical ratios in different octaves on the same spiral. These straight lines are aetheric rays as I see it which I believe are what Daniel refers to as 1D jets.
I am reading a book, Visualizing Quaternions, by Andrew Hanson and he was talking about something similar, in that a straight line and a circle/spiral are connected via the natural log; the ln(x) function is the linear, and the exp(x) is the rotational. I was thinking something similar in that the 1D jets (ultra-high speed motion) and 2D rings (intermediate speed) may be related by this natural log.
PHIon wrote:Wondering if the speed zones ring true at all fractal sizes? For example, is the center of a living cell a tiny 3D time sun emitting miniscule amounts of radiation?
That's an interesting thought, as a cell is technically a stable, matter-antimatter reactor and does put out a bioenergy field (aura).
PHIon wrote:I wonder if our Sun's core could be a 3D time planet?
If Larson is correct with his stellar evolution, there are not just suns, but also cosmic suns that burn in 3D time, and decelerate the FTL matter of the cosmic sector and transmit it into 3D space. There could actually be an entire solar system running concurrently with ours, that is unobservable to our 3D, spatial senses.
PHIon wrote:Before making the transition to the inverse speed zone, would the core also appear to be blackness to 3D space beings?
Quasars are the only known astronomical object that is making the transition to the inverse speed range, and they seem rather bright and energetic. "Black holes" tend to be the supernova remnants, that have burned off all the small particles responsible for radiation, and are still exploding in time, to eventually slow down and return to space. All "black holes" will eventually cool back down and become main sequence stars. The quasar will just up and disappear into 3D time after a while, leaving behind a gigantic "space bubble," devoid of matter, as the inverse speed motion will tend to push all spatial matter away.
PHIon wrote:Also, is it safe to say that the gravity that pushes us down to the planet is a pushing up antigavity for the Agarthans? In other words, is our our gravity Agartha's antigravity and antigravity to us is what pushes Agarthans down on their world?
Correct.
PHIon wrote:Does this mean that Agarthans coming to the surface need to acclimatize to higher and higher gravity and therefore become more and more solid, heavier, slower and smaller? That doesn't sound as appealing as less solid, lighter, faster and bigger. The desirability of being bigger I am not quite sure about, but the first three sound pretty good.
Think of it this way: your body is an Earthling, your soul is an Agarthan. Life is a combination of the two, so if you have a bigger soul, then you'll probably be seen as a giant.
PHIon wrote:Philosophically speaking, if I lived in Agartha I wonder if I might conclude I was in a better place and would not want to live on the 3D space version as it is now. Maybe this is why we need to forget our past lives when we incarnate, else we might be homesick constantly.
Nobody told me you are supposed to forget your past lives when we incarnate! Did I miss a meeting?
PHIon wrote:The ascension process may involve physical life here becoming less solid, lighter, faster and bigger - a galactic society not quite as solid as it is now, a blend of 3D space and 3D time. Accomplishing this blend may only be possible with work performed on the 3D space side.
Or the 3D time side in the Dreamscape.
PHIon wrote:If nuclear detonations have a negative effect on the temporal realm then we should be able to have a positive effect as well. By transmuting our fear-based consciousness one person at a time while in physical form, we may eventually bring a more temporal 3D time reality to the surface of our physical Earth reality and 3D time life may become a little more physical. Moving between the sectors could become much easier.
Nuclear explosions are so violent because they accelerate matter to FTL speeds, then it drops back down, with the X-ray burst. They make a mess in both sectors.

From my experience, it is more than just "fear." What is needed is the shift to rapport, away from rivalry. Life is created when matter forms a harmonic relationship with antimatter (cosmic matter)--life is rapport, versus the matter-antimatter explosive disharmony of rivalry. When I turn on the TV, which is very rare these days, all I see is rivalry and competition, and it doesn't matter what the subject is. Fix up your home or sell it, who can deliver the most truck loads across the snow field, whose cheesecake is the best... all competition. If you consider it, when you get afraid and there is a friend available to help you deal with the fear, does not the fear go away? Cooperation.

Post Reply