Chemtrails & Nanotechnology Dispersion - We're all bugged?

Discussion on geoengineering, HAARP, climate change, chemtrails and related topics, including how to deal with the effects of these incursions.

Moderator: daniel

lizard69

Re: Chemtrails & Nanotechnology Dispersion - We're all bugge

Post by lizard69 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:10 pm

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1928340/ new movie BUnkers and stuff

hahaha

Maybe thats where the guy with the ponny tail got the idea(Getty museum etc )

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:22 pm

I think it would be very foolish to go down to live in those bunkers after presumably shutting the nuclear blast doors and pressing the red button.

I can't access her FB page now but a woman said that her CIA handler told her that the Greys we see have time travelled back from the future to try and correct an error of judgement that was made during this period. It seems they are the progeny of the guys who took refuge in the D.U.M.B.s after causing a nuclear holocaust on this planet.

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:27 pm

lizard69 wrote:hahah busted

well my friend just attended a introductory workshop transpersonal psychology .They say the same thing

hahahah

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3056186/ they added paranormal stuff in the DCM

I was there with my orgonites an dthe speaker was looking at me with her EGO ,sending me vibes ..my orgonite sphere fell from my hands 2 times ...she gave me the evil eye cause she was snobbing me,till she felt the VIBE

spiritual WARS my friend

Im better than ... etc

Such a dumm game

Duality at its best
It's a little foolhardy to go out of your way to irritate them.
A friend of mine has been under constant attack for some time now
Those reptoids want to install another entity in that body but they have to turf the current occupant out first.
This person has a team of protectors across various dimensions but is still hanging on for dear life.
So it's best to keep your head below the parapet.

lizard69

Post by lizard69 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:27 pm

Dont worry Soldier

I react almost violently to programming coming from outside

you know the expression : I bend REALITY ? of course you do

well,on the 16th of November when I had my pineal gland activated ,I got to get rid of all the "demons"

I can discern light from darkness,clearly .When I see darkness ,I just refuse to indulge..heheh Its simple .

They expect from me to send light-love ,but I let them burn into their darkness.Makes sense to you ?

I only pamper 3 people into my life.To the rest I am a HERETIC .
Fear is gone

I am a warrior as you are .In a different way

I use the MIRRORING "technique".Nobody can penetrate me.Only LIGHT

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:18 am

I'd go easy on the burning.
Another favourite tactic they have is to burn people's houses down.
That Cara who wrote that chemtrails book suffered that.
They tried it with me too but luckily, nothing came of it.
If they do it, it'll done in such a way that nobody would ever be able to link the deed to them

lizard69

Post by lizard69 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:41 am

tried on you ? How ? When ? Why ?

lizard69

Post by lizard69 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:06 am

soldierhugsmember wrote:I'd go easy on the burning.
Another favourite tactic they have is to burn people's houses down.
That Cara who wrote that chemtrails book suffered that.
They tried it with me too but luckily, nothing came of it.
If they do it, it'll done in such a way that nobody would ever be able to link the deed to them
yeah she asked for it .I guess she wanted to honor her mother or something

We have an expression here in Greece ,wich is kinda of vulgar(Turkish roots maybe ...)and we learn it from a very young age .It goes likes this :

When someone bullies you ,or attacks you ,or wants to harm you in any way ,you say to him : " You will fart on my BALLS" >>>( Im fucking you so hard from the ass ,that the only thing you will do is fart on my balls)

hahahah

Hilarious eh ??

MrGreen
Seeker
Seeker

Post by MrGreen » Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:20 am

I don't believe Capitalism is the problem, but Crony capitalism and what it's evolved into.

The eventual dissolution of currency economies as a whole would be ideal to evolve into a more balanced society, but we're not at that point in time to be able to do so. It seems all of it is coming to a head however and some serious changes will be happening in our lifetimes.

I guess at the very least things will be interesting.

As for the US, it is filled with innovative and creative people, perhaps that's why we're granted the continual bombardment of their control tactics from every outlet. Or maybe, simply because we're in the immediate vicinity and like to look out the window for a good laugh?

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:39 am

Not just in our lifetimes but maybe as early as the next 2/3 months.

There are 2 grand crosses this year - in late April and again in May.
So when will it happen – the Event? No one – ET, lightworkers, nor humans can make our Earth go faster or slower, it is not up to anyone’s free will to adjust it. The Core of our Galaxy is the cause of all creation and it made our galaxy go in motion ions ago. So the Core itself “knows” when.
For us – humans, we have astrology as a tool for prediction (or speculation). The planets – Pluto, Uranus, Jupiter and Mars will align in a perfect grand cross of angular houses in the second part of April and then there will be almost a perfect grand cross in May and this suggests a possibility that the Event might occur in one of these times.

Plus Sean David Morton had this to say in his recent interview of Clif High:
Strangely enough, everything seems to be culminating around this April 21st, 22nd and 23rd date. Astrologically speaking, you have a grand trine which astronomically means you have a square of Pluto and Uranus which always causes stress. You have a grand trine as far as the planets are going, right on the chart of the US, which begins the crucifixion of America. You have a very famous French astrologer named Theobald Barbeau (spelling!) who plots planet transits and squares for the last 2000 year, that says something's going to happen April 21st, 22nd, 23

And if you follow Courtney Brown's FB page, you'd see he's been preparing people for a big announcement in mid-March (or earlier perhaps)
Nothing can stop the announcement, but the date involved a lot of coordination with various parties. The problem has been further exacerbated due to the fact that the announcement involves a location which at the present time is not entirely stable politically. Also, shipping of critical materials was involved, and one shipment turned out to have been corrupted, apparently while in transit. This is now being addressed.

After lots of discussion with people all over the world who are involved one way or another, we are now expecting the announcement to happen in mid-March, about two weeks later than originally anticipated. Again, nothing can stop the announcement. But this announcement can happen only once, and it has to be done correctly. Given the amount of coordination involved, mid-March 2014 seems to be optimal.

For those of you worried about people being cynical due to a short delay in the announcement, just don’t worry about it. All of that will go away once the announcement happens, and nothing can stop that from occurring. This short delay is not significant relative to the importance of the announcement. Getting it right is more important than anything else. The world really will change on that date. The change will happen slowly, but it will begin on that date, and nothing will be the same afterward.

Here's the link
https://www.facebook.com/CourtneyBrownPhD

MrGreen
Seeker
Seeker

Post by MrGreen » Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:47 am

Enlightenment from simply not paying your bills and turning off your cell phone, huh? Who Knew it was that easy!

In all seriousness, I feel MUCH better in areas that are not heavily dowsed in EMF/EMR to the point the general relief could be mistaken as momentary enlightenment. My body/brain sure seem to think so as it relaxes and clears up quite a bit. What we are witnessing with wireless madness will be akin to the cigarette lie of our generation.

I seem to remember reading something very interesting about how Nikola Tesla was on his way of developing similar technology in a spectrum that only wasn't damaging and caused our DNA to unravel, but proved mildly beneficial as well. It wouldn't surprise me if even if there was a safe alternative, they would apply the harmful one so we continually are weakened and getting sick.