Part V: The Annunaki strikeback

"The hottest topic in Bedrock, since the lava flow down main street!"

Discussion of topics brought up in daniel's blog on the Conscioushugs main site.

Moderator: daniel

User avatar
daniel
Professor
Professor
Posts: 834
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:33 pm
Location: P3X-774
Contact:

Re: Part V: The Annunaki strikeback - Electrons

Post by daniel » Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:28 pm

MrTwig wrote:Start with magnets. That is what started the understanding of electricity.
Well, the backwards understanding of electricity, that is.
MrTwig wrote:There are two kinds of electricity that we use, DC (direct current) and AC (alternating current).
There are actually four kinds; you forgot IC (Impulse Current) and OC (Oscillating Current). These are the ones we "don't use" because they lead to all sorts of "energy anomalies."
MrTwig wrote:Some material conducts these electrons easier then others.
Electrons are a spatial rotation (cosmic particle). Since we cannot observe cosmic particles, the uncharged electron is perceived as a "hole" and is thought to be the "positive charge." A charge is energy, t/s, so t/s x s = t -- the charged electron appears to be the opposite of the uncharged, and is assumed to be the negative carrier.

Uncharged electrons do not repel each other, because it is the charge that does that. This results in two types of electricity:

Electric current, composed of uncharged electrons, that has a magnitude proportional to the cross-section of a conductor.

Static electricity, composed of charged electrons, that has a magnitude proportional to the surface of the conductor (the charges repel each other, so they try to escape the conductor by moving to the surface).

Electrons can also form pairs (Cooper pairing) that result in superconductive current, and that pair can also take a charge, which is a form of radiant energy.
MrTwig wrote:Please see Chemistry for further details.
You'd probably be better off with Basic Properties of Matter for electricity and the latter part of Nothing But Motion, that shows how chemistry really works.
MrTwig wrote:We also found that by putting certain materials together we could make what we call a battery or storage device of these electrons. By increasing the size of the batteries we found that "work" could be done. That is the DC back ground.
A battery is nothing but a really big capacitor, akin to the pressure tank you have connected to a well pump. Pressurize the tank/battery, and it will push electrons for a while--until the pressure is depleted.
MrTwig wrote:What he found was that by moving the electrons at one end of a wire the other end would move at the same rate (kind of like that toy that has the metal balls suspended by two strings). If you look at this world as made-up of tiny balls in a sea of "ether" then you can see how we transfer energy by bumping or pushing one way or another.
Do you know how far those "balls" actually wiggle in a wire, at 60hz? 0.0000389 cm or 0.00002 inches. And in DC, that current "flows" at an amazing speed of 8.4 cm (3.3 inches)/hour--a real gusher of electrons!
MrTwig wrote:One of the other things that Tesla found was the frequency matters.
I thought wavelength mattered more.
MrTwig wrote:If you check out frequency charts of what we call the electromagnetic radiation spectrum you will find x-rays, gamma-rays, radio, infrared and visual waves. It seems that each one of these frequencies has a different rate or speed but they are all able to be there at the same time. We only use the visual rays to see with. By the way, that is where photons come in to use, which is another story.
That tells you something about the nature of the EM photon--it has no location in the spatial coordinate system, because there are a limited number of locations that can be occupied for any volume.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

User avatar
MrTwig
Mage
Mage
Posts: 113
Joined: Mon May 13, 2013 8:29 pm

Re: Part V: The Annunaki strikeback - Electrons

Post by MrTwig » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:25 pm

MrTwig wrote:Some material conducts these electrons easier then others.
daniel wrote:Electrons are a spatial rotation (cosmic particle). Since we cannot observe cosmic particles, the uncharged electron is perceived as a "hole" and is thought to be the "positive charge." A charge is energy, t/s, so t/s x s = t -- the charged electron appears to be the opposite of the uncharged, and is assumed to be the negative carrier.

Uncharged electrons do not repel each other, because it is the charge that does that. This results in two types of electricity:

Electric current, composed of uncharged electrons, that has a magnitude proportional to the cross-section of a conductor.

Static electricity, composed of charged electrons, that has a magnitude proportional to the surface of the conductor (the charges repel each other, so they try to escape the conductor by moving to the surface).

Electrons can also form pairs (Cooper pairing) that result in superconductive current, and that pair can also take a charge, which is a form of radiant energy.
Cooper pairing is a quantum effect that deals with ionization at very low temperatures . The electron-phonon effect explains it.
MrTwig wrote:One of the other things that Tesla found was the frequency matters.
daniel wrote:I thought wavelength mattered more.
Frequency determines wavelength.
MrTwig wrote:If you check out frequency charts of what we call the electromagnetic radiation spectrum you will find x-rays, gamma-rays, radio, infrared and visual waves. It seems that each one of these frequencies has a different rate or speed but they are all able to be there at the same time. We only use the visual rays to see with. By the way, that is where photons come in to use, which is another story.
daniel wrote:That tells you something about the nature of the EM photon--it has no location in the spatial coordinate system, because there are a limited number of locations that can be occupied for any volume.
Photons are used to explain particles of energy that define the electromagnetic radiations. The two theories, particle and wave, are still in question for the photon. It acts both ways.
As for the spatial coordinate system, I thought everything was defined. :)
All that glitter is not GOLD!

User avatar
daniel
Professor
Professor
Posts: 834
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:33 pm
Location: P3X-774
Contact:

Re: Part V: The Annunaki strikeback - Electrons

Post by daniel » Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:14 pm

MrTwig wrote:Cooper pairing is a quantum effect that deals with ionization at very low temperatures . The electron-phonon effect explains it.
So does birotation--the area of the electric rotation goes through dimensional reduction to a wave, and therefore has no resistance.
MrTwig wrote:
MrTwig wrote:One of the other things that Tesla found was the frequency matters.
daniel wrote:I thought wavelength mattered more.
Frequency determines wavelength.
I guess you haven't had many girlfriends. :D
MrTwig wrote:Photons are used to explain particles of energy that define the electromagnetic radiations. The two theories, particle and wave, are still in question for the photon. It acts both ways.
Could it be... neither?
MrTwig wrote:As for the spatial coordinate system, I thought everything was defined. :)
It is, in 3D time.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Shonny
Muggle
Muggle
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:07 am

Re: Part V: The Annunaki strikeback

Post by Shonny » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:18 am

thanks a lot for this part! I like it as well as the previous ones!

trippingthelight
Cognitor
Cognitor
Posts: 58
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:38 pm

Re: Part V: The Annunaki strikeback

Post by trippingthelight » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:47 pm

daniel wrote:So does birotation--the area of the electric rotation goes through dimensional reduction to a wave, and therefore has no resistance
i can spend hours on this forum. i love reading it, but wow, i need to learn so much more. :(

User avatar
daniel
Professor
Professor
Posts: 834
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:33 pm
Location: P3X-774
Contact:

Re: Part V: The Annunaki strikeback

Post by daniel » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:20 am

Shonny wrote:thanks a lot for this part! I like it as well as the previous ones!
Ah, so you're the one who read it! :D

Thanks!
trippingthelight wrote:i can spend hours on this forum. i love reading it, but wow, i need to learn so much more.
It is information here is somewhat "unique," in that it combines science, theology, philosophy, mythology and legend into different aspects of the SAME THING. What people never realize is most of the written record is actually a historical document--not a religious treatise. But The Powers That Be twisted it to make it a tool of control. Now you have the ability to take back control.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

User avatar
PHIon
Mage
Mage
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:07 pm
Location: Chicago suburbs

Re: Part V: The Annunaki strikeback

Post by PHIon » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:35 pm

daniel wrote: Uncharged electrons do not repel each other, because it is the charge that does that. This results in two types of electricity:

Electric current, composed of uncharged electrons, that has a magnitude proportional to the cross-section of a conductor.

Static electricity, composed of charged electrons, that has a magnitude proportional to the surface of the conductor (the charges repel each other, so they try to escape the conductor by moving to the surface).

Electrons can also form pairs (Cooper pairing) that result in superconductive current, and that pair can also take a charge, which is a form of radiant energy.
Thanks for this summary of what electrons are. You explained the charged/uncharged electron concept in a reply to a post I made once, so this is partly review, but I always appreciate a subject being covered again. You also mentioned in the previous post that the mainstream doesn't acknowledge the uncharged electron because they only recognize observable measurable 3D space.

The Cooper pairs were not clear to me, but now the concept is a little more clear.
"just down the road a little way, turn left, cross the drawbridge, and you will be my guest tonight."
-- directions to the grail castle

User avatar
daniel
Professor
Professor
Posts: 834
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:33 pm
Location: P3X-774
Contact:

Re: Part V: The Annunaki strikeback

Post by daniel » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:00 pm

PHIon wrote:You also mentioned in the previous post that the mainstream doesn't acknowledge the uncharged electron because they only recognize observable measurable 3D space.
Back in the 1970s when I learned electronics, you had two flows of current--electrons (charged) and "holes," which went in the opposite direction (the + charge). They were called holes because it was empty space moving (not observable), but did something--what then called back then as the positive charge.

If you look at the space/time relations:

Uncharged electron = s (rotating unit of space).
Charged electron = s x t/s = t (vibrating unit of time).

Given the charged electron is the negative (time), that would make the uncharged positive (space).

The latest RS2 research that the Salt Lake gang* is working on shows that there is also a magnetic current that flows in the system, akin to the work of Edward Leedskalnin, derived as a "natural consequence" of RS2. And it seems to be the key to understanding anomalous electrical behavior.

*A number of people have recently relocated to Salt Lake City to work together to re-engineer science, technology, philosophy, religion, spirituality and the history of man, based on the "natural consequences" of the Reciprocal System. And they are from all walks of life, from Ph.D's to hotel clerks... it is the motivation to find the Truth of the Universe that brings them together. If something like this interests you, contact Billy (AnAncientAwakening) or Joey (Joeyv23) and they can arrange for a visit--or more.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

DickPile
Inquirer
Inquirer
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:11 pm

Re: Part V: The Annunaki strikeback

Post by DickPile » Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:13 am

Thanks for the great answers!
I was watching a movie about Antarctica and the ice-cap melting, causing rised sea levels. So I imagined the water running down the whole in the Arctic and then out of the whole in Antarctica.
How is it possible? Does the inner planet have too little water, if our sea level doesn't rise (because it doesn't return up Antarctica)?
How does it even work since the gravity changes half-way down towards the inner-earth? Shouldn't it technically just stop there and be stuck in the zone where the gravity switches direction?
Does it have enough momentum to go all the way to the inner-earth, run around and then get the same momentum out Antarctica? :lol:
Truth is pure beautiful simplicity

Ilkka
Adept
Adept
Posts: 386
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:16 pm

Re: Part V: The Annunaki strikeback

Post by Ilkka » Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:55 am

DickPile wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:13 am
Thanks for the great answers!
I was watching a movie about Antarctica and the ice-cap melting, causing rised sea levels. So I imagined the water running down the whole in the Arctic and then out of the whole in Antarctica.
How is it possible? Does the inner planet have too little water, if our sea level doesn't rise (because it doesn't return up Antarctica)?
How does it even work since the gravity changes half-way down towards the inner-earth? Shouldn't it technically just stop there and be stuck in the zone where the gravity switches direction?
Does it have enough momentum to go all the way to the inner-earth, run around and then get the same momentum out Antarctica? :lol:
Good questions and also why there are mountains that have water sources that has a constant pure water flow. This has something to do with it too. Maybe if/when the icecaps melt and the blocks cleared for ocean water to flow down freely, the water level would lower down, then mountain sources would give more water. Also with new mountain sources so that there wouldn't be water scarcity in some areas.

Post Reply