The Colonization of Tiamat, Part V: The Annunaki Strike Back

Revealing how history was hidden in the past, and the origins of man are a lot different than what is taught.

Moderator: daniel

User avatar
joeyv23
Mage
Mage
Posts: 114
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:13 am
Location: SLC UT, USA
Contact:

Re: The Colonization of Tiamat, Part V: The Annunaki Strike Back

Post by joeyv23 » Sat May 14, 2016 3:22 pm

animus wrote:Ah, that's how those two are intertwined. Thanks for clarifying. But actually, it's not that important. I certainly didn't intend to make it a discussion over several posts. Could've just registered and be done with it^^
No worries.
"Living is not necessary, but navigation is." --Pompey
"Navigation is necessary in order to live." --Me

User avatar
PHIon
Mage
Mage
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:07 pm
Location: Chicago suburbs

Re: Gravitational Limit

Post by PHIon » Mon May 16, 2016 2:58 pm

daniel wrote: The reason other civilizations can move freely is because they have individuated souls that they can take with them, and the body-soul relationship is very near harmony (unity).
I'm still having trouble with the fact that SMs inclined toward a system of slavery are indivuduated, but I suppose the Universe allows unethical advancement as well.
daniel wrote: In my view, smartphones can provide almost instant access to any information on the globe. Knowledge is power, and power is danger to the NWO. So why do it? But, I've also noticed how these silicon-based devices seem to suck in the soul of their operators.
Does the fact that silicon is a natural substance have anything to do with that? Maybe the phones are a transition to a next step, like transferring the chips into another device after enough of one's bioenergy has been stored, for programming. Just upgrade to new phone and "Oh, we'll take that old one off your hands for you." This might be a sci-fi story idea brewing up.

Just want to make sure I'm getting this right from your paper, once entering scalar space everything flies apart into many discrete pieces, so that means there are no Voyager spacecraft golden records soaring somewhere out there with a welcome message to ET, along with a sampling of Chuck Berry's "Johnny B. Goode" and other sounds from Earth? So much for the V'Ger story in the first Star Trek film. It does get easier and easier to learn these things doesn't it? Shock value is gone.
"just down the road a little way, turn left, cross the drawbridge, and you will be my guest tonight."
-- directions to the grail castle

Ilkka
Adept
Adept
Posts: 378
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:16 pm

Re: Gravitational Limit

Post by Ilkka » Tue May 17, 2016 2:48 am

PHIon wrote:I'm still having trouble with the fact that SMs inclined toward a system of slavery are indivuduated, but I suppose the Universe allows unethical advancement as well.
I think it is called balance between harmony and disharmony, ethical and unethical or Yin&Yang. Gotta just practice with that then you will understand more easilly those things.

Also today while watching this video on Youtube I imagined for the first time how burning occurs, I had like an epiphany or something, that the matter is all CH and O there on that torch with their energetic reaction going on. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hF_yqriai7E this is the video where the guy is burning some diamonds, he also has another channel where he crushed that diamond before. The "Finglish" of that guy is apparently loved by many people that commented on the video. I try my best not to talk english with that accent though. :D

User avatar
Andrew
Cognitor
Cognitor
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:05 pm

Re: Gravitational Limit

Post by Andrew » Tue May 17, 2016 6:43 pm

PHIon wrote:
daniel wrote: The reason other civilizations can move freely is because they have individuated souls that they can take with them, and the body-soul relationship is very near harmony (unity).
I'm still having trouble with the fact that SMs inclined toward a system of slavery are indivuduated, but I suppose the Universe allows unethical advancement as well.
daniel wrote: In my view, smartphones can provide almost instant access to any information on the globe. Knowledge is power, and power is danger to the NWO. So why do it? But, I've also noticed how these silicon-based devices seem to suck in the soul of their operators.
Does the fact that silicon is a natural substance have anything to do with that? Maybe the phones are a transition to a next step, like transferring the chips into another device after enough of one's bioenergy has been stored, for programming. Just upgrade to new phone and "Oh, we'll take that old one off your hands for you." This might be a sci-fi story idea brewing up.
This is copied for a previous post of mine.
daniel wrote:
Ethical behavior is tied to honor, using the medieval definition (how many NWO types force you to refer to them as "your honor," when they are some of the most dishonorable people alive?) Honor allows one to walk in the Other Realm, the biological level of the cosmic/3D time realm.

Andrew wrote: Is knowledge of how the system works the only requisite of ethics, since they are definite in their actions and not fighting themselves, per se? I understand true ethics takes other life into account and requires care for them.

daniel wrote: Knowing how the system works is only a part of the equation, as you are still removed from it. The other part is an integration into that system, which is what the ancient rituals were designed to do. You can understand how a light bulb works, but it won't do anything until it gets plugged in. Where you plug in will determine how you can effect change to the system. As long as you are in harmony with the flow of the system where you are plugged into it, it is "ethical" in a natural sense.

Look at "ethics" as a system of harmony, sympathy and discord, not "right and wrong conduct" as it is currently defined.
Andrew wrote:
I thought SMs also have a conscious presence in 3D time, but they channel that knowledge into technology?

daniel wrote: From what we were able to determine in the Scientific Underground, they are a group consciousness in 3D time--not individual--much like the head of an octopus with its tentacles manipulating space. They cannot manipulate those with an individuated presence in 3D time, and have to resort to technological trickery to do it.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=869&start=10
It is almost a matter of principle that in any difficult unsolved problem the right method of attack has not been found; failure to solve important problems is rarely due to inadequacy in the handling of technical details.

User avatar
daniel
Professor
Professor
Posts: 826
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:33 pm
Location: P3X-774
Contact:

Re: Gravitational Limit

Post by daniel » Wed May 18, 2016 2:55 pm

PHIon wrote:I'm still having trouble with the fact that SMs inclined toward a system of slavery are indivuduated, but I suppose the Universe allows unethical advancement as well.
In addition to what Andrew posted, most people know that "ethics" is a philosophy that attempts to define what is "right" and "wrong," but fail to understand what "right" and "wrong" mean, along with their associated concepts of "good," "bad" and "evil."

In most cases, the Ego defines good (right conduct) and bad (wrong conduct) thus:

Good = I get what I want.
Bad = I don't get what I want.

If you define ethics in those terms, then ethical behavior becomes the rules of conduct you force onto others, to get what you want. In that sense, TPTB and the SMs are both "ethical" in that they are defining rules of conduct (laws, including political, scientific and religious) to enforce "they get what they want," and is therefore "good" and "ethical."

Going beyond the Ego introduces the concept of "evil" and redefines "good," since we don't have a parallel word for it:

Good = I act to promote the evolution of consciousness.
Evil = I act to suppress the evolution of consciousness.

Here, an "ethical dilemma" creeps up, because evil tends to disguise itself as good, and states that "I act to promote the evolution of consciousness FOR MYSELF," and "as your leader, if I evolve, so do you." This is what happens when the Ego attempts to act as the Self and why people are always looking for "saviors."

Many people declare the SMs and NWO as "unethical," because they are working to get what THEY want, not what YOU want. So, they can be good, ethical and evil--all at the same time!

Consciousness is more like a field effect that conscious people possess a localized part of. If you want to grow that personal clump of consciousness that you call spirit--then you have to do "good" in the promotional sense to grow the field of consciousness around you--and that is what gives you the raw material to build higher levels of consciousness within yourself. You need to make the field fertile, if you want crops to grow.
PHIon wrote:Just want to make sure I'm getting this right from your paper, once entering scalar space everything flies apart into many discrete pieces, so that means there are no Voyager spacecraft golden records soaring somewhere out there with a welcome message to ET, along with a sampling of Chuck Berry's "Johnny B. Goode" and other sounds from Earth? So much for the V'Ger story in the first Star Trek film. It does get easier and easier to learn these things doesn't it? Shock value is gone.
Not exactly. Every structure has a gravitational limit to it, and as a consequence of that, has it's own little bit of 3D coordinate space. When that structure moves to the gravitational limit of an external system, it just gets stuck there, because the Grav Lim is moving at the speed of light, and the 3D spatial coordinate system is moving slower than light. To pass that limit, one would need to pass the speed of light.

Now you can see how that works with souls in 3D time--the soul IS moving faster than light, with a 3D temporal coordinate system, much like Doctor Who's TARDIS. (You can view the TARDIS as Doctor Who's soul, that carries him across the Universe of Time, as Pat Troughton referred to it).

Spacecraft have no "soul" or warp drive to get them past the speed of light, so they cannot cross the gravitational limit. But, you may ask, "what about meteorites? They fall to Earth all the time and are soulless rocks."

Let's see if you folks here can figure out the answer to that... here's some clues: look at the elements that are in meteorites, then examine what happens when a star goes supernova.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

animus
Cognitor
Cognitor
Posts: 84
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:00 pm

Re: Gravitational Limit

Post by animus » Thu May 19, 2016 10:28 am

daniel wrote:Spacecraft have no "soul" or warp drive to get them past the speed of light, so they cannot cross the gravitational limit. But, you may ask, "what about meteorites? They fall to Earth all the time and are soulless rocks."

Let's see if you folks here can figure out the answer to that... here's some clues: look at the elements that are in meteorites, then examine what happens when a star goes supernova.
Regarding the elements of meteorites, here is some data from various wikipedia articles:

About 86% of the meteorites that fall on Earth are chondrites*.
About 8% are achondrites (meaning they do not contain chondrules).
About 5% are iron meteorites composed of iron-nickel alloys, such as kamacite and/or taenite.
Stony-iron meteorites constitute the remaining 1%. They are a mixture of iron-nickel metal and silicate minerals.

~86% of all meteorites are chondrites of which ordinary chrondites are the most common (~95%), which themselves are classified in H (~45%), L (40%) and LL (15%):

H-Chondrite (for High iron), with 22–30 % total iron and 17–23 % metal,
L-Chondrite (for Low iron), with 20–24 % total iron and 4–9 % metal,
L L-Chondrite (for Low iron, Low metal), with 19–22 % total iron and 0,3–3 % metal.
stony.jpg
http://meteorites.wustl.edu/meteorite_types.htm
stony.jpg (33.29 KiB) Viewed 3402 times
*Chondrite: One of their characteristics is the presence of chondrules, which are round grains formed by distinct minerals, that normally constitute between 20% and 80% of a chondrite by volume.

Chrondrules are millimeters or less in size.
Image
chondrules_&_metal.jpg
http://meteorites.wustl.edu/id/ordinary_chondrites3.htm
chondrules_&_metal.jpg (37.72 KiB) Viewed 3402 times
Most chondrules are composed primarily of the silicate minerals olivine** and pyroxene***, surrounded by feldspathic**** material that may either be glassy or crystalline. Small amounts of other minerals are often present, including Fe sulfide (troilite), metallic Fe-Ni, oxides such as chromite, and phosphates such as merrillite.

**Olivine: (Mg, Fe)2SiO4
***Pyroxengroup: M1 M2 T2O6 -- M1, M2 and T represent different positions in the pyroxene structure which are mostly the following cations:
pyroxene_cations.png
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyroxengruppe
pyroxene_cations.png (3.74 KiB) Viewed 3402 times
****Feldspar: KAlSi3O8 – NaAlSi3O8 – CaAl2Si2O8
(fyi:) Compositions of major elements in common feldspars can be expressed in terms of three endmembers:
Potassium-Feldspar (K-spar), Albite, Anorthite
An endmember in mineralogy is a mineral that is at the extreme end of a mineral series in terms of purity. Minerals often can be described as solid solutions with varying compositions of some chemical elements, rather than as substances with an exact chemical formula. There may be two or more endmembers in a group or series of minerals.

For example, the tectosilicate feldspar can be described as compositions of the endmembers K-feldspar [KAlSi3O8], albite [NaAlSi3O8] and anorthite [CaAl2Si2O8].[1] A specific feldspar can have varying quantities of potassium (K), sodium (Na) and calcium (Ca).
I'll continue later with (an attempt at) the 2nd part...

I'd start with:
Bruce Peret, AT THE EARTH’S CORE wrote:The supernova explosion throws the outer layers of the sun off into space, comprised mostly of gases and light elements.

animus
Cognitor
Cognitor
Posts: 84
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:00 pm

Re: The Colonization of Tiamat, Part V: The Annunaki Strike Back

Post by animus » Thu May 19, 2016 5:52 pm

Nope...I give up. But here are my thoughts:
Ejected matter in the ultra-high speed range (3-x) would be antigravitational and therefore keep its distance from earth. When it's decreasing to intermediate speeds (2-x) it's basically floating. (Same with the ejected matter that already was 2-x to begin with.) Only when it decreases to 1-x, it stops, at least outside of any gravitational limit.
A meteorite was perhaps matter with 2-x speeds that decreased to 1-x as soon as it went through earth's magnetic lines of force. Don't know how exactly that would work though, but it must have something to do with my previous post^^


Quick question: Shouldn't low/intermediate/ultra-high speeds all be sub-light speeds and only if you reach inverse low speeds (moving across the unit speed boundary -- from s/t to t/s) you end up with ftl speeds?
Zwischenablage02.png
speed ranges
Zwischenablage02.png (12.17 KiB) Viewed 3381 times
I'm asking because the following quote suggests that intermediate speeds are already ftl speeds:
daniel; Geochronology wrote:When the intermediate speed motion of the Ark finally slows to sub-light speeds, the ark “dies” and is no longer functional as a spacecraft.


Aren't you conradicting yourself here:
daniel wrote:Not exactly. Every structure has a gravitational limit to it, and as a consequence of that, has it's own little bit of 3D coordinate space. When that structure moves to the gravitational limit of an external system, it just gets stuck there, because the Grav Lim is moving at the speed of light, and the 3D spatial coordinate system is moving slower than light. To pass that limit, one would need to pass the speed of light.

Now you can see how that works with souls in 3D time--the soul IS moving faster than light, with a 3D temporal coordinate system
daniel; part V wrote:However, the soul cannot travel across space into heaven, because space-to-space is not motion. But the body can, hence “the resurrection of the body” concepts put forth by Christianity. Your body, being a temporal displacement, can traverse the vacuum of space—but your soul, a spatial displacement, cannot.
Or do you mean in the post "body+soul" and in the paper "only soul"? Probably. Otherwise nobody could ever move in space.


And lastly:
intelligent life.png
Calvin & Hobbes got it right.
intelligent life.png (83.1 KiB) Viewed 3376 times

User avatar
daniel
Professor
Professor
Posts: 826
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:33 pm
Location: P3X-774
Contact:

Re: The Colonization of Tiamat, Part V: The Annunaki Strike Back

Post by daniel » Fri May 20, 2016 9:14 am

animus wrote:Nope...I give up.
Interesting... looking at the post times, that was only 7.5 hours.

What explodes to create a supernova?
animus wrote:A meteorite was perhaps matter with 2-x speeds that decreased to 1-x as soon as it went through earth's magnetic lines of force. Don't know how exactly that would work though, but it must have something to do with my previous post^^
Close!
animus wrote:Quick question: Shouldn't low/intermediate/ultra-high speeds all be sub-light speeds and only if you reach inverse low speeds (moving across the unit speed boundary -- from s/t to t/s) you end up with ftl speeds?
You are thinking one-dimensionally. If you notice in the diagram, there are three dimensions--each can be sublight or FTL. 3D space, 3D time, three dimensions of motion.
animus wrote:I'm asking because the following quote suggests that intermediate speeds are already ftl speeds:
daniel; Geochronology wrote:When the intermediate speed motion of the Ark finally slows to sub-light speeds, the ark “dies” and is no longer functional as a spacecraft.
FTL in the first, scalar dimension.
animus wrote:Aren't you conradicting yourself here: ...
Not if you think in 3D. As I mentioned in to "Flat Earth" section of Part V, when you run across a seeming contradiction to an otherwise logical consequence, odds are that something was missed in the analysis.
animus wrote:Or do you mean in the post "body+soul" and in the paper "only soul"? Probably. Otherwise nobody could ever move in space.
Yes, body/soul. As a compound motion, the net motion determines how it interacts. For example, the LMs are very balanced in body/soul, so they can shift from material visibility, to cosmic invisibility in an instant.

This is an interesting conversation, as I did not realize how much 1-dimensional thinking is ingrained in the "default" premises of evaluation. Makes sense, though, since the ego-dominance of materialistic, human society puts each person as the "center of everything," so all connections become radial lines projecting outward. That may also explain the lack of "yin" in Western culture--those circles around the point of consciousness have become walls.

It's great that you are stretching your mind trying to figure this out--that's how you expand consciousness. I can understand why you would give up--you can only stretch a line (linear thinking), so far. But, if you expand to more dimensions... well, that opens up a whole lot of new territory to explore.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

User avatar
PHIon
Mage
Mage
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:07 pm
Location: Chicago suburbs

Re: Gravitational Limit

Post by PHIon » Fri May 20, 2016 3:00 pm

daniel wrote: Now you can see how that works with souls in 3D time--the soul IS moving faster than light, with a 3D temporal coordinate system, much like Doctor Who's TARDIS. (You can view the TARDIS as Doctor Who's soul, that carries him across the Universe of Time, as Pat Troughton referred to it).
The TARDIS appears to be both the temporal displacement required for the soul to have motion through space and also the bubble to carry the body through time. They showed the Stargate SG-1 episode yesterday where an injured Sam is the sole crew member stuck in a living cloud and she can't get the hyperdrive or impulse engines online. The ship is stuck. She ends up putting a bubble around the ship to finally achieve motion out of the cloud. This seemed like a reference to RS laws of motion.
daniel wrote: Spacecraft have no "soul" or warp drive to get them past the speed of light, so they cannot cross the gravitational limit. But, you may ask, "what about meteorites? They fall to Earth all the time and are soulless rocks."
I'd like to give this one a go, too. Trying to think in terms of natural consequences, when the white dwarf which later became our planets and asteroid belt exploded in the supernova of its unstable partner, the largest chunks of white dwarf debris were flung out the farthest and the smallest chunks stayed nearby and eventually were captured in Earth's gravity. So the meteors we experience and NEOs may have been in orbit around the planet since the time Earth cooled enough to form a crust and don't come in from deep space as we're told.

Trying to kick it up a notch, what if some meteors are FTL matter entering 3D space from 3D time and this allows them to penetrate the gravitational limit if they change sides close enough to the barrier.
"just down the road a little way, turn left, cross the drawbridge, and you will be my guest tonight."
-- directions to the grail castle

User avatar
daniel
Professor
Professor
Posts: 826
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:33 pm
Location: P3X-774
Contact:

Re: The Colonization of Tiamat, Part V: The Annunaki Strike Back

Post by daniel » Fri May 20, 2016 6:19 pm

Let me throw this into the pot... are meteors zooming across space and hitting the Earth, or is the Earth zooming across space, running into stationary asteroids that become meteors?

How have you been viewing it, in your mind?
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Post Reply