Geochronology: Hiding History in the Past

Revealing how history was hidden in the past, and the origins of man are a lot different than what is taught.

Moderator: daniel

Ilkka
Adept
Adept
Posts: 407
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:16 pm

Re: Geochronology: Hiding History in the Past

Post by Ilkka » Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:58 am

Hi Netos.

I may think I know what you are trying to explain there.

Now, I've also tried to explain my versions to others, but they seem to be like they want to be and not in the same or even similar path to mine, hence I shall therefore make my "trip" alone without them who are not ready to listen/see yet.

In my opinion we all need to go through this thing alone in one perspective, but if you think of it as a whole planet then you see there are similar "happenenings" all around the globe and the rest of the universe, so in that sense you are not alone and you have your higherself also.

This is not an competition either, so lets not make it one in that sense that I or anyone would be over another in anyway other than the certain kind of frequensies that you function properly, kinda. If you dont have higher level of understanding of something then you seek to have that level of understanding, from others who have it so that you could come to the same level, that is if you are interested of these certain things. Like I stated before If you want to become smarter you have to play against smarter "opponents"-- Maybe something that Chess players would say, because I saw it in a movie called "Revolver", a good movie how to see yourself on another "light" teaches about ego, and may require to see many times to get all the info from there thats needed for oneself to have.

Btw were you in Ozora in Hungary? If not then you should visit there atleast one time, my friend was in there back in August 2012.

netos
Inquirer
Inquirer
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:09 pm

Re: Geochronology: Hiding History in the Past

Post by netos » Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:49 am

thanks for answering, Ilkka.

i have been to the BOOM festival in Portugal in August 2012. it included 42000 people who didn't seem to understand the tune i was connected to. but also there i didn't feel alone. only lately.

so are you saying in some way that i should move myself to a different location physically to find smarter "opponents"? i disagree because the law of attraction would bring them over.

this is the only thing that truly intrigues me, and is the only window through which i see the world. so my real question is why am i not attracting similar people that can take me higher? what am i missing and how do i tune myself to it? that is another angle of what i am trying to ask...

netos
Inquirer
Inquirer
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:09 pm

Re: Geochronology: Hiding History in the Past

Post by netos » Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:51 am

by the way Daniel, i tried looking for the thread you talked about in the Antiquatis forum. it is much larger than this one, i would appreciate if you can direct me to that discussion.

User avatar
bruce
Cognitor
Cognitor
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:10 pm
Contact:

Re: Geochronology: Hiding History in the Past

Post by bruce » Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:40 am

netos wrote:by the way Daniel, i tried looking for the thread you talked about in the Antiquatis forum. it is much larger than this one, i would appreciate if you can direct me to that discussion.
It is here: A Cosmic Intelligence

bruce (LoneBear)

User avatar
daniel
Professor
Professor
Posts: 845
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:33 pm
Location: P3X-774
Contact:

Re: Geochronology: Hiding History in the Past

Post by daniel » Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:05 am

netos wrote:i was in a party and got into my lucid state where everything is just fully synchronized. i could not enjoy it. it did not seem magical as it usually does. instead i had the intense feeling i was telling you about, that our bio energy is being hijacked. however, i personally felt in control. i had enough energy to stay lucid. so i kept asking questions in my head, which were instantly manifested into reality, as usual when i am in this state. it felt like the whole event, which included around a thousand people, was orchestrated to my tune. everywhere i went it was like everyone was looking at me. i felt very much alone. like i was the only one who can see the truth, and i am the outcast.
I would recommend you read a book called, The Big White Lie (Michael Levine). It will prove to you, beyond all reasonable doubt, that the people behind the "drug war" are the SAME people pushing the drugs--the New World Order. If you want total control over the world, then you have to control BOTH SIDES, totally. And if the NWO wants you to use psychoactive drugs... are you surprised your bioenergy is being hijacked, when you do?
netos wrote:i went to my tent, and then i started getting the intense feeling that we are actually in the matrix.
Truer words were never spoken... as I keep saying, "everything you know is wrong"--it's backwards! Drugs don't take you OUT of the Matrix, they plug you IN, so you can be siphoned off.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

netos
Inquirer
Inquirer
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:09 pm

Re: Geochronology: Hiding History in the Past

Post by netos » Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:40 pm

you might be and are most probably right, and i do not need to read the book to know about the drugs, but in my specific case i can say that without the drugs i would have never discovered this world. i do make attempts to cut down, and i actually did not touch anything for two months up until last month, and one of the things i felt during the last party is that i don't belong there anymore, and i will act accordingly.

however, you did not respond to my question about gathering people who are aware enough to break the matrix if grouped together. i feel that when i am in that state, i can access my higher self in the most conscious level possible, and affect decisions on what David Wilcock claimed to be "management", or 6th density level creatures, by sending the correct frequency into the grid. yet i cannot maintain the frequency, alone, when not on drugs.

that's the main reason i am writing and seeking for more people who are on the same tune, from their own different paths.

User avatar
Raxo
Muggle
Muggle
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:35 pm

Re: Geochronology: Hiding History in the Past

Post by Raxo » Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:50 pm

i too want to give massive thanks to daniel for providing us with all this information. i am/we are truly thankful!

just 3 questions that i really would appreciate if daniel (or anyone else) took time to clear up for me:

1: i was really into the idea that wilcock presented about "the human dna being intrinsic to the universe (or at least this galaxy)", meaning that humans (with slight differences in colour, hair, teeth and other "minor" details) was somewhat "on the final end" of evolution. and that it happened maybe not exactly but pretty similarly on any one planet that would provide the right conditions. but i guess we have to expand that to "humanoid" instead? (since we, SMs (despite their tail), LMs, greys and that little dude in the Sirius-trailer are all walking upright)
or is everything completely "random" and that whatever we could possibly imagine (and beyond) is out there?

2: i also was into the theory that conciousness on this planet followed an ascending and descending cycle, described in the vedas as the "yugas", and that it was tied to the procession of the equinox (and possibly movement of our solar system towards and away from sirius). but with this new timeline that kinda falls flat. or could there be any truth to this still? according to graham hancock (and others) there are more than 200 myths containing our connection to the procession, and are these passed down to us from non-human sources then? or at all accurate if the length of the year has changed (the zodiac would still look the same though)? confused...

3: i didn't know exaclty how to interpret what you wrote but have you actually seen a SM up close? (and have you seen any other ET/T (LM) except the grey that you shot with a gun?

awaiting the coming papers with as much anticipation as a kid on christmas eve! :mrgreen:

Ilkka
Adept
Adept
Posts: 407
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:16 pm

Re: Geochronology: Hiding History in the Past

Post by Ilkka » Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:13 am

netos wrote:so are you saying in some way that i should move myself to a different location physically to find smarter "opponents"? i disagree because the law of attraction would bring them over.

so my real question is why am i not attracting similar people that can take me higher? what am i missing and how do i tune myself to it? that is another angle of what i am trying to ask...
No need to move your location to seek them "opponents" since they can manifest in anyway imaginable to you when there is correct "time" for them to apper.

You dont attract similar people any longer because they are already here we are all connected(internet) and maybe you dont actually require a "partner in crime" to be next to you. Your intuition knows the best like my intuition/higherself knows whats coming for me next.

You might not miss a thing maybe you are on a highest possible frequency that your body can handle so therefore no need to tune in more, however you just need to meditate on this tuning process that brings you the high while you were on drugs, I know cuz ive used psychedelics and afterwards in sober state meditated and remembered this high that it caused and got similar high feeling like on drugs, however not as strong though, but a little high which was enough.

I usually just make these hand movements and get goosebumbs and dont think anything special and then im on this high that I mentioned, although I dont feel it as I used to feel since its like all day long feeling so I got used to it. If I need to tune in to some higher frequency I just need to like "say it" in my head and think of it also for example "go to higher frequency" I used that alot like on daily basis for about 6 months, not needed to do that anymore though. I've also invented/reinvented this dance/taichi style which helps(?) to transfer and conduct energies to me and everyone else and everywhere. I like to do this "dance" when listening psychedelic trance, ambient and all that sorta music, and it seem to be working so far, maybe it can help others to concentrate aswell. Of course I suggest to be positive at all times so no any violent nor fearful thoughts, this for everyone of course.

Btw the Ozora thing is a big psytrance festival in Europe there is a youtube videos from that event if you wanna take a look.

User avatar
daniel
Professor
Professor
Posts: 845
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:33 pm
Location: P3X-774
Contact:

Re: Geochronology: Hiding History in the Past

Post by daniel » Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:47 pm

netos wrote:however, you did not respond to my question about gathering people who are aware enough to break the matrix if grouped together. i feel that when i am in that state, i can access my higher self in the most conscious level possible, and affect decisions on what David Wilcock claimed to be "management", or 6th density level creatures, by sending the correct frequency into the grid. yet i cannot maintain the frequency, alone, when not on drugs.
No, I did not respond because I do not like to discuss drug-related experiences, because people take offense at what I have to say and I do not like offending people. Montauk had tons of material on drug-induced states (I grew up in the 60s), and how they are so very easily used to create "mind control" weapons. You've been "suckered"; hook, line, sinker and copy of "Angling Times." The "drug war" has been the most successful NWO mind control program in the history of humanity.

A group of people, properly trained in the ancient, mystical arts like "Dumbledore's Army," would indeed make a massive change to this world. But it requires dedication, hard work, study, practice, practice and more practice... you just can't pop a pill and achieve enlightenment.

In the past, I've taught young people how to connect with nature and access the Other Realms, by just showing them how to activate those aspects of their psyche. Takes about 3 days in the wilderness, away from the electromagnetic nightmare of civilization. And once you activate that ATA gene, it stays on... no chemical dependency needed. All the abilities remain with you--consciously--which can be a blessing or a curse, depending on how you deal with being OUT of the Matrix. Not everyone can handle it.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

User avatar
daniel
Professor
Professor
Posts: 845
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:33 pm
Location: P3X-774
Contact:

Re: Geochronology: Hiding History in the Past

Post by daniel » Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:35 pm

Raxo wrote:or is everything completely "random" and that whatever we could possibly imagine (and beyond) is out there?
It is not random, it is archetypal. There are actually more multipeds than bipeds on Earth; ask a horse, dog, cat, spider, fly... "What's 100 feet up in the air?" A centipede on it's back.

David would refer to it as a design of a Logos; in psychology it is an archetype. Patterns that work well in an environment, recur. One of the things you learn in the RS is that "stuff" has a logical structure to it. It does not mean someone designed it, but things can only go together certain ways, and those ways are determined by what is around it (environment). Same premise produces the same conclusion.

Rather interesting "aside" is that Enlil's original slave creation for Earth, Lulu, was a pattern that did NOT work too well, until "serpent in the garden" Enki made some adaptive changes and produced a highly adaptive critter--Cro-Magnon man. Went from 2 people, to 7 billion in just 5773 years!
Raxo wrote:2: i also was into the theory that conciousness on this planet followed an ascending and descending cycle, described in the vedas as the "yugas", and that it was tied to the procession of the equinox (and possibly movement of our solar system towards and away from sirius). but with this new timeline that kinda falls flat. or could there be any truth to this still?
Find a translation of the Surya Siddhanta, which contains the celestial knowledge of time, as given to Maya from Surya. It explains how to derive the Yuga cycle and how it works. I read it, took lots of notes, and when I "did the math," I did NOT come up with the conventional Yuga cycle that has been popular for centuries--much shorter.

If you read the myths, prior to 750 BC the was still a precessional cycle, but it was much shorter, and the climate did not vary as significantly as it does now. The old maps don't even show polar ice caps. Appears ice is a recent phenomenon and may actually be related to the steeper tilt of the axis.
Raxo wrote:according to graham hancock (and others) there are more than 200 myths containing our connection to the procession, and are these passed down to us from non-human sources then? or at all accurate if the length of the year has changed (the zodiac would still look the same though)? confused...
I like Graham Hancock; he is one of the better researchers out there, but those myths are subject to a LOT of interpretation, and if anything like the Hebrew Bible, are probably mistranslated. The Surya Siddhanta is the only detailed, mathematical document of astronomy that I have found. I don't recall any myths talking about how the passage of the Earth through coordinate time is altering the direction of the axial orientation, with respect to the solar magnetic sheaf.

People are always looking for cycles in things, because cycles are predictable and give a sense of security. We like to feel secure. The "Mayan cycle" didn't happen, the 1991 "photon belt" cycle didn't happen, the 1983 earthquake cycle didn't happen, heck even the Curse of Tippicanoe cycle didn't hold up. Why should precessions?
Raxo wrote:3: i didn't know exaclty how to interpret what you wrote but have you actually seen a SM up close? (and have you seen any other ET/T (LM) except the grey that you shot with a gun?
Depends on what you mean by "seen." They disguise themselves well, and I've certainly FELT them. Never saw one at Montauk, at least don't remember it. I was hypnotized a while back by a UFO researcher, and part of the information I related was that there were "dinosaurs" walking around the Montauk underground, but I don't have conscious recall. I don't recall seeing any ETs, or they never identified themselves as same. However, the earth entities, ghosts, spirits, LMs, etc., I have seen all my life.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Post Reply