Geochronology: Hiding History in the Past

Revealing how history was hidden in the past, and the origins of man are a lot different than what is taught.

Moderator: daniel

PeacefulMe
Seeker
Seeker
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:43 am

Re: Geochronology: Hiding History in the Past

Post by PeacefulMe » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:53 pm

Elaine wrote:Hi,
I got the idea from the Sitchin books that Cromags were created to be slaves in the goldmines and on Atlantis to do all the heavy work and it was Homosapiens that were created 6000 years ago by Enki much to the disgust of Enlil who wanted to let them be totally destroyed by the flood.
Elaine
I read the Lost Book of Enki, and from what I recall, Cromags were the original 'men' on Earth when the Annunaki arrived. Enki then used the Annunaki genes mixed with that of the Cromags to create the mine workers. I believe he created modern man twice. The first time it didn't work out they way they hoped...too Cromag vs. Annunaki (intelligent). Then the second time around they got the 'mix' just right and created the Adamu (Adam), or man as we know him today. I could be wrong, but that's what I recall from reading. If I'm a little off, I'm sure Daniel will straighten things out :D

irish
Inquirer
Inquirer
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:07 am

Re: Geochronology: Hiding History in the Past

Post by irish » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:51 pm

After reading pages 14 & 15, it states Gold was the most stable radioactive element at the prior magnetic ionization level, and thus popular among ET engineers. Now that it is no longer radioactive since the magnetic ionization level dropped (when the yearly calendar changed from 260days to 365days around 749 BC), it seems the only reason it is still valuable is due to it's current scarcity & everyone hanging on to the legacy of its previous value when it was a radioactive material.

As i read other posts about a new financial era/structure that will accompany the Ascension, they commonly describe a cancellation of all debt and use gold & silver to support the new monetary system (see OPPT-IN & NESARA as examples). I just don't see the need for gold as a backstop in the future if all beings ascend into 4th & 5th density with telepathy, a social memory complex and ability to know/see all possibilities at the current moment.

Does anyone agree or disagree with this lines of thinking?

What do the LMs currently do? Do they have any type of monetary system or barter? And I'd really like to know if Leprechauns are LMs and what's the real story behind their pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!

User avatar
daniel
Professor
Professor
Posts: 836
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:33 pm
Location: P3X-774
Contact:

Re: Geochronology: Hiding History in the Past

Post by daniel » Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:21 pm

Elaine wrote:I got the idea from the Sitchin books that Cromags were created to be slaves in the goldmines and on Atlantis to do all the heavy work and it was Homosapiens that were created 6000 years ago by Enki much to the disgust of Enlil who wanted to let them be totally destroyed by the flood.
I agree with you and Sitchin; when you correct the geochronology, the "creation" stories of the first men match the sudden appearance of the Cro-Magnons.

The Annunaki (one of the groups of SMs, the Sons of An) actually brought with them their own slave race, since they do enjoy enslaving others. However, they proved to be incompatible with the our environment and died off quickly, so they Enlil commissioned the construction of a crossbreed with the Neanderthals that would be better suited for work on Earth. Enki (scientist/engineer) and Ninkhursag (medical) were the ones that did the actual work and placed the new critters, called "lulu" in the guarded enclosure of the fertile, watered plain at Eridu. (A "watered plain" in Sumerian is called an E-DIN, so were placed in the Guarded enclosure of E-DIN).

There was, however, a problem with the lulu, namely they were not able to reproduce, as it was not part of the clone slave design that Enlil liked. No interest in reproduction meant a much higher productivity, and far fewer problems between workers. (The lulu did not spend all their break time texting each other, trying to get dates!)

Of course, the militant Enlil was demanding more workers, and was always bugging Enki to make more clones, which did not always work because of the genetic mix. So Enki got this bright idea of introducing more Neanderthal DNA, and giving the lizard-like lulu the ability to reproduce on his own, and save him a lot of work. So, the Saurian Enki went behind Enlil's back, entered the Guarded enclosure--the "serpent in the garden"--and managed to slip the SM equivalent of a retrovirus into their food, causing the lulu to split into gender, shed their "horny skins" (as described in the Book of Jubilees) and became adam (Sumerian for "man") and eve; to be booted out of the Guarded enclosure in the 4th month of the 8th year, to reproduce and do the work of the gods.

Enlil was, of course, very pissed off because his slaves were now really "impure" and wasting a lot of time "reproducing," and that started a big feud between them.

Now if you do the math, the 8th year means Adam and Eve were only 7 years, 4 months old upon their departure--and the years were much shorter then, than they are now. So they were like in Kindergarten when they left--yet Adam is often depicted with a beard.

This summary is the gist of the 3rd part of the Anthropology series, which I guess I don't have to write now, because you've got the good stuff! :D
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

irish
Inquirer
Inquirer
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:07 am

Re: Geochronology: Hiding History in the Past

Post by irish » Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:48 pm

I had another thought and was hoping you all could tell me if this seems to be a correct line of thinking....

a few assumptions first:
- Schumann Resonance is usually said to be 7.83 Hz (7-13 Hz), with associated frequencies including 13.8 Hz, 19.7 Hz, 25.7 Hz, 31.7 Hz, 39 Hz, and 45 Hz
- it is a standing wave in the Earth–ionosphere cavity with a wavelength equal to the circumference of the Earth
- the following are brain wave frequencies....
Delta waves (1-3 Hz) are characteristic for dreamless deep sleep and koma conditions.
Theta waves (4-7 Hz) are characteristic for the dream sleep.
Alpha waves (8-12 Hz) arise in the relaxed awake condition, e. g. in a meditation or briefly before falling asleep and/or immediately after awaking.
Beta waves (13-40 Hz) are dominant in the normal awake condition.


Now, as i am learning from Daniel's papers comments and RS theory, the Sun and Earth are expanding (or will expand soon). When the Earth expands the circumference will increase and accordingly the Schumann wavelength will also increase, so Frequency (Hz) will drop. How would a supposed drop in Schumann Frequencies affect brain waves? Seems all the descriptions of ascending from 3D to 4D would mean our conscious is forced to live at a lower frequency (conscience moves from Alpha to Theta). 7.83Hz and associated frequencies drop an octave?

does any of that make sense???

Also, a quick question. Would sonic waves have the same affect as electromagnetic waves? I always see music advertised to match the Schumann Resonance, but it would seem to me sonic and electromagnetic waves would not have the same effect even if they are at the same frequency. For instance, infrasonic resonance can be used as a weapon, even at the same frequencies as brain waves (see link http://www.lowertheboom.org/trice/infrasound.htm).

Thanks All

User avatar
daniel
Professor
Professor
Posts: 836
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:33 pm
Location: P3X-774
Contact:

Re: Geochronology: Hiding History in the Past

Post by daniel » Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:56 pm

irish wrote:it seems the only reason it is still valuable is due to it's current scarcity & everyone hanging on to the legacy of its previous value when it was a radioactive material.
Actually, gold is not rare. (Neither are diamonds, BTW.) You're not going to fly all the way here from Sirius B just to pick up a few pebbles... you're going to want moon-loads of the stuff to haul back in the Rental Ark. When the Spaniards got to America, the continent was covered with the stuff.

But you are right, the "gods" considered it very important, so us ignorant slaves considered it important, too, though never figured out why. And when it lost its inherent value, the Royalty created an artificial value to use as a tool of control.
irish wrote:As i read other posts about a new financial era/structure that will accompany the Ascension, they commonly describe a cancellation of all debt and use gold & silver to support the new monetary system (see OPPT-IN & NESARA as examples). I just don't see the need for gold as a backstop in the future if all beings ascend into 4th & 5th density with telepathy, a social memory complex and ability to know/see all possibilities at the current moment.

Does anyone agree or disagree with this lines of thinking?
I agree. We just have to outgrow commercialism, and stop WANTING to be slaves to it.
irish wrote:What do the LMs currently do? Do they have any type of monetary system or barter?
The LMs, like all the other creatures of Earth, do not have a monetary or barter system. No need for it, because their philosophy is one of rapport, not rivalry. No competition, no need for commerce. They just help out when they are able to provide something that is needed--a gift. Nothing is ever expected in return. And the only reason mankind is still around is because they have helped out in the past.
irish wrote:And I'd really like to know if Leprechauns are LMs and what's the real story behind their pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!
Yes, Leprechauns are LMs and are more like dwarves than Nokk. I don't know much; they are not particularly fond of our species, and I respect that (hence the reputation as mischief makers). Regarding the pot of gold, I would not be at all surprised if that story comes from LM raids against the SM mining operations, to steal the gold and thwart their operations on Earth, because the LMs were the "natives" here and the SMs were the resource-exploiting invaders.

"Three wishes I'll grant ye, great wishes an' small! ..." and if you don't know how that ends, I wouldn't mess with Leprechauns!
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

netos
Inquirer
Inquirer
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:09 pm

Re: Geochronology: Hiding History in the Past

Post by netos » Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:55 am

Hello again Daniel.

I continued reading this very interesting thread, and as basically always happens (and sometimes freaks me out even though i accept it at most times), my intuition for coming back here synchronized with the contents.

what i have been meaning to ask about was my feeling that we are actually the product of a race war which is still going on. i had an intense feeling that the humans as a race are meant to be used as bio-energetic fuel. of course that all is confined within the rules of the law of one, and that same law is allowing us to start to break away from the predicament we were put in, but we are an on going experiment, and what you said about that retrovirus that was given to the first ones to turn into adam and eve, is actually continuously happening in a different scale and producing more "compliant", or "apathetic to true nature" kind of humans. that in turn is making us basically live like an hamster on a wheel, throwing off in return our bio energy to the cosmos without any conscious intent, which then can be picked up by either the SMs, which my intuition say live on the moon, or the LMs which live under the earth. i also had the feeling that the LMs are the ones that care about us more, and also that the final product of the changes, including the change our sun will go through, will be a different race, something more lizard like in the body (even though that's more SM as i understand but that's what i felt) but with much clearer consciousness level.

i also have to tell you that it was hard for me to even write this down as it is in some place in my mind still depicted as "crazy talk", but i am working on that and trying to align myself with these obviously true new understandings, well at least they are for me on a logical and intuitive level, but i guess not completely accepted in a level i do not understand.
but this is obviously the place not just to write it, but even get an answer with explanations :)

so what do you think? did i make any sense?

User avatar
daniel
Professor
Professor
Posts: 836
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:33 pm
Location: P3X-774
Contact:

Re: Geochronology: Hiding History in the Past

Post by daniel » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:05 pm

netos wrote:what i have been meaning to ask about was my feeling that we are actually the product of a race war which is still going on. i had an intense feeling that the humans as a race are meant to be used as bio-energetic fuel. of course that all is confined within the rules of the law of one, and that same law is allowing us to start to break away from the predicament we were put in, but we are an on going experiment, and what you said about that retrovirus that was given to the first ones to turn into adam and eve, is actually continuously happening in a different scale and producing more "compliant", or "apathetic to true nature" kind of humans.
There was a discussion on the Antiquatis forum concerning this, and how the NWO could earthbound spirits to use them as a type of bioenergy "battery" to power their psi abilities. It is a definite possibility.
netos wrote:that in turn is making us basically live like an hamster on a wheel, throwing off in return our bio energy to the cosmos without any conscious intent, which then can be picked up by either the SMs, which my intuition say live on the moon, or the LMs which live under the earth.
I believe that at the close of the LM/SM war, they SMs were forced to turn over the moon (Ark) to new management. I am aware the LMs have colonies there, but I do not believe they are the only ones that do.

The LMs also have quite a space fleet of Arks, including their Great Ark, which is often mistaken for the planet Vulcan when it moves between the Earth and sun. And what bugs me is that WE should also be out there, too, complete with 1200-year life spans exploring the Universe, except for "the powers that be" wanting to keep it all to themselves.
netos wrote:i also had the feeling that the LMs are the ones that care about us more, and also that the final product of the changes, including the change our sun will go through, will be a different race, something more lizard like in the body (even though that's more SM as i understand but that's what i felt) but with much clearer consciousness level.
SOME of the LMs care enough about humans that they helped keep the species alive, over the last couple of global catastrophes. MOST are not very friendly towards humans these days, given all the damage humanity has caused to the environment--particularly, THEIR environment.

Of the SMs, Enki and Ninkhursag are the ones that care about humanity, as we are literally their children. Ninkhursag is Stargate's "Oma Desala"... mother Nature... and I'm sure she'd like to see her children grow up and move out into the Universe. Unfortunately, most of the other Annunaki are more like Doctor Who's Daleks... they would see us subjugated, or exterminated.
netos wrote:i also have to tell you that it was hard for me to even write this down as it is in some place in my mind still depicted as "crazy talk", but i am working on that and trying to align myself with these obviously true new understandings, well at least they are for me on a logical and intuitive level, but i guess not completely accepted in a level i do not understand.
but this is obviously the place not just to write it, but even get an answer with explanations :)
I talked about the LMs to a psychologist once. He said I was crazy. I told him I wanted a second opinion. He looked at me and said, "OK, I think you're ugly, too."
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

User avatar
Ian MacLeod
Inquirer
Inquirer
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:57 pm

Re: Geochronology: Hiding History in the Past

Post by Ian MacLeod » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:47 pm

"... you almost have to pry open your mind with a crowbar to even think twice about these conclusions, because it contradicts so much "programmed" information."

Y'know actually, it's all starting to make some real sense to me for a change! As far as religions go, they've always seemed to me to be a rather poorly written combination of some Truth (just enough to give people that feeling of "This feels kinda right..."), fantasy and mind-control so that people glom onto it (or vice-versa)and never have to actually think again... They've been told what Big Daddy in the Sky wants of them and that's that - they have their orders. That's pretty much the way that Muslims in the Middle East are being taught now, sad to say. They don't appear to see that "Christendom" back when Europe was busily robbing the "New World" and trying to kill off and enslave Native Americans (and the rest of the world) was doing the same thing as far as teaching "their own" went: "Thou shalt not question" was the First Commandment. It feels to me as though there's going be something very sudden happening very soon, like a light coming on, and it's mostly all going to come clear. So I've a couple of questions you may already have answered and it just didn't quite fit the nook for it in my head at the time. Perhaps a slight rephrase? Anyhow, here 'tis:

About that toroidal field that we humans generate and are a part of - whether it generates us or vice versa (or maybe both), it seems to me that our mental "orientation" so to speak ought to be able to connect our volition up to that field, and with that done, then we ought to be able to use that to grab and direct power - whatever we need at the time - electricity, Life-energy for healing or a body energy recharge, whatever. Also, since it's involved in gravity, how hard could levitation be once we have the illusions out of the way? All that might come in rather handy what with our false Prez deciding that he now has the power to use drones and Hellfire missiles to blast people who blog against him, or publish uncomplimentary things about him in magazines, or those who oppose him politically, all on suspicion alone with no oversight whatsoever. I also note that a LOT of cops and military appear to be victims of microwave entrainment to sheer viciousness. I also understand that such brain alterations are irreversible - per MK Ultra at least. They've managed to figure out invisibility (sort of "Tarn Kappen" - invisibility capes), or so I understand, and they're working hard on fielding real Terminators with the ability to decide for themselves whom to annihilate. Also, look up "Metal Storm" on YouTube - scary stuff! Insane stuff too, I think. I'd be tempted, what with all the Constitutional violations, to think Obama has just lost the remainder of his marbles and they're all rolling off in different directions, falling down gopher holes and whatnot. Or maybe his drivers are the ones who have their spark plug wires crossed. It could even be that the "elites" have just finally blown all their fuses, gotten tired of waiting and are trying to pull the plug. I don't know, but even some in Congress appear to be trying get rid of him! At least a couple seem to have remembered their jobs and oaths. They don't know WHO to lie to how, who to rob anymore, or who to screw first and worst... They're running scared somehow. It all looks to be rather finely balanced to me.

So where do we go from here? Is there something coming up - some sort of energy rearrangement or influx that could trigger a lot of the changes we were looking for back on 12-21-12? Personally I've got this increasing urge to head for the High Country, not to hide or hunker down, but to get back into the woods, back up on the mountains where it's alive like it's supposed to be. There's a beautiful, magical spring that comes up out of the ground up there from between the roots of an old tree. It becomes a good-sized creek that's spring-fed all the way down I suspect, and we know a great camping spot right by the creek, which is actually a small river by that point. It's becoming like a hunger I need to feed! Of course it's still colder than an IRS supervisor's heart up there right now, but that too is changing fast. Meanwhile, my energy and intuition are rising and I'm looking around all the time to see what it is I'm supposed to be doing!

By the way, thank you very much for the history lesson with the anthropology! More and more is making real sense for a change, and THAT post I finally understood! I fell in love with "mythology" (other people's religions a long time ago) in third grade via Marvel comics and Stan Lee's Thor, then tripped over Greek mythology, Schliemann and Troy, and fell in love with all of that; then I finally got around to Egyptology (they'd be heartbroken to see Egypt today) and so on. Somehow even then they felt like real people to me. I was also doing things like designing flying saucers and rockets. Drove a very practical military father bonkers! He thought the President had lost it when he decreed that we were going to the moon! Why? What possible reason, he wanted to know? It's a big, dead rock a long way away. Besides, it can't be done - and he was in aviation ordinance! When it happened though, he served us all wine and for once allowed the TV set to be on at dinner time so everyone could hear Neil Armstrong and the crew. Even then, when I answered a question of his with, "Well of course there are aliens out there! It's not possible that they aren't, that they don't exist," he just couldn't understand where I got such crazy ideas. It made no sense to me that he couldn't see it at all. Ah well.

Many thanks again for all your magnificent efforts, and pardon the long babble-on, please. Not sleeping much. Anyway, I SO hope we all make it out there, or wherever it is we need to go, and soon!

Ian

netos
Inquirer
Inquirer
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:09 pm

Re: Geochronology: Hiding History in the Past

Post by netos » Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:48 pm

thanks for the quick reply, and for the final comment, but especially with that in mind i would like to assign you to be my psychologist :) i hope it is appropriate...

i'm gonna go out on a limb here and tell you something that happened to me just last week. not for the first time, but for the first time i was clear enough, or had enough information, to be serious about it. i also have the feeling i am protected enough to go ahead with it, even though it can definitely be dangerous, but i think it is the law of one which is in charge here more than any kind of race. i did not share this as directly as i plan to do now since it happened to me for the first time when i had no information at all nor was i ready for it at all.

i will also make due diligence and say that it occurs much clearer when i am on drugs and surrounded by people on drugs, it's like the psi frequency is enhanced and it is easier for me to pick up on it. the drugs are mostly weed (thc) or MDMA and mostly both (even though it happened with only THC multiple times, which is considered a lesser drug), but i also had the same effects before with LSD and DMT. the scene is nature trance parties, where most people use the same kind of drugs in their own favorite mixture. it also happens a lot when i am not on any drug, yet it is like it is hard to keep the frequency there, but i am learning it on the fly. it manifests with multiple synchronicities during each day.

i have been trying to write the coming paragraph for the third time now. it is really hard to explain in words what i want you to understand. so i will now try to just get to the point and hope you will follow through.
i was in a party and got into my lucid state where everything is just fully synchronized. i could not enjoy it. it did not seem magical as it usually does. instead i had the intense feeling i was telling you about, that our bio energy is being hijacked. however, i personally felt in control. i had enough energy to stay lucid. so i kept asking questions in my head, which were instantly manifested into reality, as usual when i am in this state. it felt like the whole event, which included around a thousand people, was orchestrated to my tune. everywhere i went it was like everyone was looking at me. i felt very much alone. like i was the only one who can see the truth, and i am the outcast. i went to my tent, and then i started getting the intense feeling that we are actually in the matrix.
everything synchronized with that from there on. it was like i was having a telepathic conversation with some entity, and i was convinced that we have to fight for our freedom, yet i felt very alone in this understanding because i did not have anyone with which i can share what i can see, feel and understand. not anyone than it can make any sense with.

i am hoping i am able to make some sense here, and that you can understand. i know that it is a consciousness and vibrational evolution, and even though i can find a lot of info online, i feel very much alone in it. i am glad that i can share with people that can see things along similar lines.

i did feel like Neo in the matrix, and that made me panic, because i haven't met any one like Morpheus yet. knowing you exist helps. i also understand that i am probably not special in a Neo kind of way, but i really feel there is a possibility to gather a group of people who are more conscious to these things and really create a better reality.

i will appreciate any input you can have here, and of course i will answer any questions or gladly take this offline.

thank you for being.

PeacefulMe
Seeker
Seeker
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:43 am

Re: Geochronology: Hiding History in the Past

Post by PeacefulMe » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:04 pm

irish wrote:I had another thought and was hoping you all could tell me if this seems to be a correct line of thinking....

a few assumptions first:
- Schumann Resonance is usually said to be 7.83 Hz (7-13 Hz), with associated frequencies including 13.8 Hz, 19.7 Hz, 25.7 Hz, 31.7 Hz, 39 Hz, and 45 Hz
- it is a standing wave in the Earth–ionosphere cavity with a wavelength equal to the circumference of the Earth
- the following are brain wave frequencies....
Delta waves (1-3 Hz) are characteristic for dreamless deep sleep and koma conditions.
Theta waves (4-7 Hz) are characteristic for the dream sleep.
Alpha waves (8-12 Hz) arise in the relaxed awake condition, e. g. in a meditation or briefly before falling asleep and/or immediately after awaking.
Beta waves (13-40 Hz) are dominant in the normal awake condition.


Now, as i am learning from Daniel's papers comments and RS theory, the Sun and Earth are expanding (or will expand soon). When the Earth expands the circumference will increase and accordingly the Schumann wavelength will also increase, so Frequency (Hz) will drop. How would a supposed drop in Schumann Frequencies affect brain waves? Seems all the descriptions of ascending from 3D to 4D would mean our conscious is forced to live at a lower frequency (conscience moves from Alpha to Theta). 7.83Hz and associated frequencies drop an octave?

does any of that make sense???

Also, a quick question. Would sonic waves have the same affect as electromagnetic waves? I always see music advertised to match the Schumann Resonance, but it would seem to me sonic and electromagnetic waves would not have the same effect even if they are at the same frequency. For instance, infrasonic resonance can be used as a weapon, even at the same frequencies as brain waves (see link http://www.lowertheboom.org/trice/infrasound.htm).

Thanks All
You know, I have been led to so many different wonderful websites in one way or another and I truly believe that is all part of awakening. If we aren't ready for any 'contact' so-to-speak, I am beginning to see that we are taken one step at a time until we can fully process all that we are learning. With respect to the 7.83 Hz you mentioned above, it just reminded me of a video series I just finished watching from GW Hardin on his soundsofwonder.com website. It was his video on the Lost Seeds of the Solfeggio. Along with a plethora of truly amazing information, most of which has enabled me to tie back to information I've gathered from Daniel and David Wilcock and potentially even added a piece to the puzzle I'm working on completing, GW Hardin has stated that the Resonance is INCREASING. It has gone from 7.83 (or whatever it is), to 11 Hz. This has created a need to 'adjust' our frequencies. GW Hardin's work ties the Solfeggio to sacred geometry to DNA to other worldly species and the Angel realm. His work with Joseph Crane and the Seven Masters has been utterly mind blowing to me. I know this may just be my own personal way of arriving to the place we all will eventually get to with respect to consciousness and the Oneness of everything, but it has been a truly amazing journey. Anyway, the whole idea of the Resonance increasing means that we need to increase the frequency to which we are all attuned to. I think from what I remember, instruments and the like are currently tuned to A440 hz. But with the increase in the earth's resonance to 11 hz, we need to adjust that tuning to A444 hz. I can't even begin to explain this with nearly enough understanding as I am not musically inclined, but I felt compelled to share here. If you have a chance, I highly recommend viewing the video on GW Hardin's website on the Lost Seeds of the Solfeggio. It is a three part video series and can be found here: http://soundsofwonder.com/index.htm

Oh and another interesting tidbit...from GW's video presentation, I was introduced to John Hutchinson. I did more research on him and saw some amazing videos on YouTube about the Hutchinson Effect. This man actually used different frequencies of the Solfeggio and cleared the oil and chemical dispersant polluting the Gulf of Mexico following the BP oil spilll, permanently to the point where aquatic life has returned (not sure if it was the entire Gulf, or just a part he experimented on). WHOA! I'm no scientist and can't explain any of it, but GW touches upon it and you can search YouTube to see Hutchinson's videos where he levitates a 75 lb canon ball using frequencies and he talks about the Phoenix and Philadelphia projects that Daniel has shared some wild information on. It has really helped me grasp all of this 'stuff' (I like to have visuals where I can...it helps me process what I'm learning).

It is from David Wilcock and Daniel that I have gained that scientific, ET and cabalistic perspective, but it is from GW Hardin and Joseph Crane and the Seven Masters that I have gained the Angelic/One Infinite Creator perspective. It's great to be learning so much about everything! Bless all of your hearts for the information you share...it is truly priceless :D

Post Reply