Geochronology: Hiding History in the Past

Revealing how history was hidden in the past, and the origins of man are a lot different than what is taught.

Moderator: daniel

User avatar
PHIon
Mage
Mage
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:07 pm
Location: Chicago suburbs

Re: Geochronology: Hiding History in the Past

Post by PHIon » Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:52 am

daniel wrote: Great example of the first step to get out of the Matrix... understand the tricks used to keep you inside it. And that requires some basic psychology--how people are influenced. Once you see what the magician is doing with the other hand, you can no longer be fooled by it.
Just a quick example I noticed this morning of how we deliberately get a different version of the news in the States…
Found this article in the show summary for the Cosmic Vision News podcast. The podcast can be heard here:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/inlight_ra ... ision-news

The source of the article came from here: http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/03/05 ... netanyahu/

(Regarding President Obama’s recent visit to Israel)
“Obama has made it clear to Netanyahu that his visit is not about photo-ops, but the business of Iran and a Palestinian state…

In fact, there is no reporting of this story whatsoever in the Washington Post and reporting in the New York Times characterizes the president’s upcoming visit to Israel as one of “giving assurances and issuing threats to Iran.” …

There are no reports whatsoever in British papers…

American television news has not noticed the story whatsoever.”

Amazing how diligent we need to be, and discerning, when seeking out information.

We were also taught in school that with every communication, one needs to always be aware who is sending the message and why is the message being sent - for what purpose. Always be looking for agendas in the media. This goes beyond conservative and liberal. I try to ask myself, what is the author or speaker of this communication trying to get me to think? Are there descriptive words specifically used to create a feeling about an issue or person?

For example, if a substance is linked with causing cancer, is it merely described as having "health concerns"? Doesn't sound so bad when put the softer way.
"just down the road a little way, turn left, cross the drawbridge, and you will be my guest tonight."
-- directions to the grail castle

Ilkka
Adept
Adept
Posts: 378
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:16 pm

Re: Geochronology: Hiding History in the Past

Post by Ilkka » Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:00 am

PHIon wrote:Are there descriptive words specifically used to create a feeling about an issue or person?

For example, if a substance is linked with causing cancer, is it merely described as having "health concerns"? Doesn't sound so bad when put the softer way.
I think audio and visual stimulus makes us feel somethings. I've been noticing these things, cuz I've seen alot of movies and series in my time, dramatic scenes still gets me a little bit teary and that feeling in the throat aswell like there was something clogged up in there, dont know the proper term but maybe "frog in ones throat" is the correct term for that feeling.

Nowadays I cant feel a thing as far as emotions are concerned(of course I can feel bodily things like hunger), that way I cannot be controlled by my emotions. I have buried my emotions or shut them down, because dont have use for them in my daily basis, never did actually. However sometimes when irritated long enough the bubble bursts, but rarely since I dont attract those irritating situations to me anylonger.

Carcinogen is the proper term for cancer causing substances or atleast thats what chemists use. Like Arsenic from periodic table is a carcinogen as its many substances also.

O Star
Muggle
Muggle
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:31 am

Re: Geochronology: Hiding History in the Past

Post by O Star » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:56 am

Hey Daniel, first off, a massive thank you to you and your friends who are working towards finding truth. You're actions will reverberate more than you know! Or maybe you know ;) I could heap praise upon you guys for a while, so I'll just get to my point. I'm a big fan of the implications that the Electric Universe model has for our understanding, and coupled with holographic theory and Larsonian physics, it creates quite the beautifully simplistic view of our universe, inside and out. I know these are still in 'theory' phase, but I feel strongly that they are on the right path, and if more resources can be dedicated to them, we could advance our civilization into something to be really proud of. Anyways, caught this video about Saturn's moon Enceladus, and I just had to post it here because it's probably an Ark, as you put it. Love your work and big thanks to Bruce and everybody at RS2 as well. Peace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTS0Vv3yS6U

User avatar
daniel
Professor
Professor
Posts: 826
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:33 pm
Location: P3X-774
Contact:

Re: Geochronology: Hiding History in the Past

Post by daniel » Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:45 pm

maeghan wrote:This is definitely something that I have discovered on my own; people don't understand the meaning of words today. For those who want to have a better understanding of vocabulary, I suggest they study Latin.
Latin is an excellent choice, because it is the ancient trade language--if you were going to do business, you spoke Latin. So Latin is the origin of many words, in many languages. You should also study the root language of your own, native tongue.
maeghan wrote:Interesting tidbit of info ... remember the Pixar film "Finding Nemo"?
My memories are more with "20,000 Leagues Under the Sea," which in interesting in itself... Captain Nemo commanding the Nautilus... in other words, Captain Nobody commanding Naught!
O Star wrote:Hey Daniel, first off, a massive thank you to you and your friends who are working towards finding truth. You're actions will reverberate more than you know! Or maybe you know ;)
Actually, I don't know, so good to hear it.
O Star wrote:I know these are still in 'theory' phase, but I feel strongly that they are on the right path, and if more resources can be dedicated to them, we could advance our civilization into something to be really proud of.
It's going beyond the scientific underground now, we've got a lot of the RS/RS2 folks working with us, with the International Society of Unified Science, Antiquatis Institute, the ConsciousHugs/SoldierHugs folks, and even David Wilcock pops his head in now and then. We're not going to hear the truth from "the powers that be," so it's up to all of us to work together and figure it out for ourselves. In just the 4 months since my first paper, I've gotten more info and leads than I've gotten in the last 10 years, "advancing the cause" of getting humanity back on track to peaceful explorers of the Universe. I hope it keeps going and more people start coming forward with what they know.
O Star wrote:Anyways, caught this video about Saturn's moon Enceladus, and I just had to post it here because it's probably an Ark, as you put it.
I agree, Ark. Probably still functioning, as those "jets" are ultra-high speed motion (as Larson calls it).

What always fascinates me is the conclusions scientists reach, the only possibility stated was that "if these are jets, why aren't they knocking the moon out of orbit?" Amazing they don't consider that these jets may be exactly what IS keeping the moon in its perfect orbit. But that would be a sign of intelligence, wouldn't it?
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Ilkka
Adept
Adept
Posts: 378
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:16 pm

Re: Geochronology: Hiding History in the Past

Post by Ilkka » Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:39 am

O Star wrote:Anyways, caught this video about Saturn's moon Enceladus, and I just had to post it here because it's probably an Ark, as you put it.
This is interesting indeed because I remember some channels to tell us that they are from Saturn or Saturns rings/Area around Saturn. Maybe some channels are from Enceladus indeed, also I remember them say that they have some sort of Council in there too, cant remember the whole name for it though. Maybe it was from The Law of One.

Btw if those "jets" are ultra-high speed doesn't that mean we wouldn't actually see them or perhaps only to see some of it that is decelerated to perceivable light speed and also making water into plasma form. Maybe this is correct conclusion then? Yes I think also that it would mean there is some sort of intelligence in there.

User avatar
daniel
Professor
Professor
Posts: 826
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:33 pm
Location: P3X-774
Contact:

Re: Geochronology: Hiding History in the Past

Post by daniel » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:21 pm

Ilkka wrote:Maybe some channels are from Enceladus indeed, also I remember them say that they have some sort of Council in there too, cant remember the whole name for it though. Maybe it was from The Law of One.
Yes, that is from the Law of One, the Council of Saturn. Good catch.
Ilkka wrote:Btw if those "jets" are ultra-high speed doesn't that mean we wouldn't actually see them or perhaps only to see some of it that is decelerated to perceivable light speed and also making water into plasma form. Maybe this is correct conclusion then? Yes I think also that it would mean there is some sort of intelligence in there.
Ultra-high speed motion, Larson's 3-x designation, means that 2 of the 3 dimensions are moving FTL (in time), the one remaining dimension is still spatial and sublight. But because there is only 1 active dimension in space, 1D = line, so ultra-high speed motion is observable as a "jet."

Intermediate speeds, 2-x, having 2D in space is planar and forms ring structures, like Saturn's rings.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Symbol
Muggle
Muggle
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:39 pm

Re: Geochronology: Hiding History in the Past

Post by Symbol » Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:44 pm

Norman Bergrun - The Ringmakers of Saturn
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHmgZymhJL8

Juanter
Inquirer
Inquirer
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:00 am

Re: Geochronology: Hiding History in the Past

Post by Juanter » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:32 pm

Daniel,

I apologize if this has already been touched upon:

I had read somewhere many current anthropologists theorize that the extension of the neaderthal was directly related to the creation of homosapien. I.E. homosapien's hunted neaderthal to extinction. Is this your belief? If so why would our species of done this, because it is simply part of our reptilian make up? Or did neaderthal man get some assistance from the LM and morph into our current day yeti/bigfoot? That could be a great reason they still hide from us, given the fact we tried to wipe them off the planet.

Also, I am trying to get my head around your theory on reptilian ascension, or rather their lack of ability to do so. As I understand it, they are like the Cylon, in that they "download" conciousness to shell bodies or something similar. You say they do this because they can't ascend. Is this a false belief on their part? Given my reading on the subject, wouldn't it be a violation of one some universal laws for these beings not to be able to ascend? What is your understanding of why we have the ability and they don't, especially seeing as we are at least partially created by their dna?

Many thanks on helping me out with all this.

User avatar
daniel
Professor
Professor
Posts: 826
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:33 pm
Location: P3X-774
Contact:

Re: Geochronology: Hiding History in the Past

Post by daniel » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:41 am

Juanter wrote:I had read somewhere many current anthropologists theorize that the extension of the neaderthal was directly related to the creation of homosapien. I.E. homosapien's hunted neaderthal to extinction. Is this your belief? If so why would our species of done this, because it is simply part of our reptilian make up? Or did neaderthal man get some assistance from the LM and morph into our current day yeti/bigfoot? That could be a great reason they still hide from us, given the fact we tried to wipe them off the planet.
I agree with Lloyd Pye's conclusions, regarding Neanderthal. They are not extinct and still have a thriving population. Man just drove them out of the areas that man likes to live in.

Indications are that man was agrarian in his early days, but there was a radical change to the environment that wiped out most of the natural vegetable sources. Only then he took up hunting and ranching to supplement his diet (the Sumerian texts reference this, and hence the sacrifice to the Annunaki of herd animals--food shipments). It would seem unlikely that man would hunt Neanderthal for food; more likely a dispute over arable land, and since man had some advanced tools and tech from the "gods," had the advantage and drove Neanderthal off to the more inhospitable parts of the world, where we know them as Bigfoot today. I do not believe any morphing was necessary, as the reconstructions of Sasquatch from photos are almost an identical match to the Neanderthal skeletal remains.
Juanter wrote:Also, I am trying to get my head around your theory on reptilian ascension, or rather their lack of ability to do so. As I understand it, they are like the Cylon, in that they "download" conciousness to shell bodies or something similar. You say they do this because they can't ascend. Is this a false belief on their part?
It is not that they can't ascend, but CHOOSE not to:
LoneBear wrote:As near as we can figure it, they are still a collective, group mind structure. As such, they have individual, spatial consciousnesses but share a temporal, group soul. Think of it as ants, bees, or the Borg... when the spatial structure dies, the personality is retracted back into the group soul and any "customizations," such as personality, memory, identity, are assimilated back into the collective, then reincarnated as another "generic" being, to do the work of the collective--not the individual. Somewhere along the line they figured this out, and like the Cylons on the Battlestar Galactica "re-envisioned" series, just download their consciousness into another, material body before death can initiate the reincarnation process. That way, their personality continues on indefinitely, with the added advantage of really good camouflage--they will not be immediately recognized in their new "incarnation." It may very well be that the SAME people have been running this world for centuries, just wearing different "clothes."
So, as a free-will CHOICE, they are in harmony with universal laws.
Juanter wrote:What is your understanding of why we have the ability and they don't, especially seeing as we are at least partially created by their dna?
Yes, I agree we have the ABILITY to ascend, but in all honesty, most aren't putting that ability to use.

IMHO, materialism is like an anchor keeping people tied to the dock of 3rd density--if you're not willing to give up cable TV and your iPod, then you are pretty much agreeing with the same, Saurian principles of CHOOSING NOT to ascend. The genetics is not really relevant, as that only defines the mind/body complex. It is the spirit complex that needs to make the choice, or as they say in medieval Latin, the animus. And if you look it up, animus is the same word for BOTH "spirit" and "intellect." The ancients equated the two concepts--and for good reason.

Look at the NWO agenda... commercialism, materialism and dumbing-down education. Tie you to the dock, and make sure you do not have sufficient intellect to realize you've BEEN tied to the dock, so the only choice you can see is THEIR way, or the wrong way.

I'll leave you with two quotes to consider:
Nelson Mandela wrote:Education is the most powerful weapon we can use to change the world.
Anatole France wrote:An education isn't how much you have committed to memory, or even how much you know. It's being able to differentiate between what you know and what you don't.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

netos
Inquirer
Inquirer
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:09 pm

Re: Geochronology: Hiding History in the Past

Post by netos » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:33 am

Hi daniel,

i think you touched a very sensitive nerve here, at least on my part...

this is what the fight is all about don't you think?

I personally feel torn from inside every day I wake up and have to go to work. this has troubled me at times and has now returned to trouble me. (again we synchronize :))

What I am talking about is that it is extremely hard to choose to ascend for an average person (average from our world, who is aware and wishes to ascend). I thought about it a lot and the only solution I see is to drop everything, fly to Tibet and check into a Monastery. David Wilcock mentioned it and tried to calm people down saying that if you go to work and have a bank account it is still ok, and you shouldn't panic that ascension is slipping away from you. I think I am back into slight panic mode after it hasn't troubled me for a long while.

can you talk about yourself personally? did you ascend? can you at any moment?

on one hand I feel that everything synchronizes with my thought instantly and I can choose whatever I want, on the other hand as I said the only physical choice I see for this happening is going somewhere like Tibet.
how can you just choose to ascend? sit for hours and meditate until it happens? you are being vague here while people, or at least me, are freaking out living in this fake world.

please help.

Post Reply