Geochronology: Hiding History in the Past

Revealing how history was hidden in the past, and the origins of man are a lot different than what is taught.

Moderator: daniel

netos
Inquirer
Inquirer
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:09 pm

Re: Geochronology: Hiding History in the Past

Post by netos » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:12 pm

i can definitely understand what you are saying. i think i have worked hard, for sure hard enough to not get offended at all so you are welcome to shut off all your filters and just speak your truth :) i am not here for you to "protect" me, i see you as a source of knowledge and truth and i want to hear exactly what you think. all i want is the truth, like good ol' Eddie sings. and freedom for all. i am willing to give everything that is me for it and am looking for help on how to do it.

back to the point, i have been wondering if i have what it takes to leave the Matrix completely. i am more out than in as i see it. i definitely stare a lot :)
i really think i have some gift, or some characteristic that makes me different. maybe i am an old soul. who knows?
Can you put your finger on what made Duncan Cameron succeed as he did in the project? i did not hear of any special background.
it may be just my ego, it is a probable answer, but i have been on this road for several years now and i keep looping. cleaning another layer and looping again. next step will be no drugs. but as i said the drugs were my only teacher to this realm, and the results and synchronizations i experience are in such colossal proportions that i have to seek answers also to the things they made me experience. and when i meditate, without drugs, this is still my only guidance. the Matrix bores me. i want out. i want to break it.

i would appreciate much receiving new guidance. i am willing to relocate to wherever needed to be a part of what you called "Dumbeldore's army".

actually, the first thing i did after the first glimpse out of the Matrix was to relocate to Venezuela. i knew no one that i could talk to about it, and the Universe sent me the option to relocate. i figured i will meet exactly who i need to, and so it happened. i met a wonderful amazing soul that never touched no drug, and we spoke the same language. she explained to me a lot of the things i felt, and i could complete things for her from what i felt.
even if i was - "suckered"; hook, line, sinker and copy of "Angling Times." - it was the best thing that ever happened to me, and i will never take it back.
i learned how to feel, from the heart, and trust my intuition. eventually, it led me to you. can't i be on the right track?

Ilkka
Adept
Adept
Posts: 378
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:16 pm

Re: Geochronology: Hiding History in the Past

Post by Ilkka » Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:45 am

netos wrote:maybe i am an old soul. who knows?
i would appreciate much receiving new guidance. i am willing to relocate to wherever needed to be a part of what you called "Dumbeldore's army".

it was the best thing that ever happened to me, and i will never take it back.
i learned how to feel, from the heart, and trust my intuition. eventually, it led me to you. can't i be on the right track?
I'm just going to cut in here if I may.

Your intuition knows how old your soul is.

I was also very eager to move and all when I first started to venture on this "path", however lately this eagerness has been somewhat diminishing because it comes when it comes, it happens when it happens. I also feel that I'm soon going to take on this adventure elsewhere maybe even some other planet or whatever, still away from this specific location in this country.

I've also learned from psychedelic drug use ive had some 10 trips all together and now I cant even think of taking another trip, since they are almost all alike and then there is this "hangover" phase and I dont like that at all, also I dont smoke and my lungs cant really bear any kind of smoke, but one exception the Vaporizer its like breathing air. Taking drugs its not the hard part, its letting go of them, however I disagree on this since nothing is hard and everything is easy when you set your mind to something and tune in correctly everything that was hard now becomes easy, maybe challenging but hard and difficult are just excuses, for not setting your mind correctly for the task at hand.

We do things that teaches us on a personal level and therefore differently aswell and I dont see Daniel as anymore differently than I see myself, for you all are me and I am you. I am just tuned in to this level where Daniels knowledge was and were on same level and now its time to move on to the next level, since I have gotten all I need from this knowledge for now and maybe I return from time to time check out old/new things.

I just realized that "tuning in" and its manifestation is just what I wrote here now, one tunes in to something and then is guided to perceive it in manifestation, however almost never the way you think its going to happen the way you expect it to happen, this is why I choose to expect nothing and everything to happen and maybe there is feeling that there is still something missing, because there always is something missing, since universe is infinite and there are many truths and many lies along the way.

User avatar
PHIon
Mage
Mage
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:07 pm
Location: Chicago suburbs

Re: Geochronology: Hiding History in the Past

Post by PHIon » Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:07 pm

daniel wrote: I would recommend you read a book called, The Big White Lie (Michael Levine). It will prove to you, beyond all reasonable doubt, that the people behind the "drug war" are the SAME people pushing the drugs--the New World Order. If you want total control over the world, then you have to control BOTH SIDES, totally. And if the NWO wants you to use psychoactive drugs... are you surprised your bioenergy is being hijacked, when you do?
David Wilcock recommends the book “Into The Buzzsaw” by Kristina Borjesson, which is a collection of essays from various journalists (including Michael Levine) that will leave one in no doubt that the media is strictly controlled. The book contains essays which explain how investigative journalism has come to be a joke and no longer exists at the mass media level, but celebrity gossip and PR are alive and well.

Much of what we think of as “news” is simply statements from spokespeople who say anything they are paid to say. Eyewitnesses who disagree with the official position are regularly ignored or discredited. Because reporters now make so much more money than they used to, they have become part of the establishment they are supposed to be watchdogs over. We need our muckrakers.

Also, “Death of the Liberal Class” by Chris Hedges shows how amazingly simple it has been through the years to steer the thoughts of unsuspecting citizens. Left wing, right wing – makes no difference. The money comes from a common source.

Even universities, which once were havens for expanded free thought, are now places where professors dare not stray from official school opinions that are determined by the largest donors. I sure hope the timeline has dissolved where academic degrees are sponsored by: insert your favorite product for consumption here.

We did an exercise in English class one day where we read newspaper articles from different sources about the same event. The changing of just one word to describe someone or something can alter one’s perception entirely. Hedges gives examples going back to Woodrow Wilson how thoroughly we have been manipulated.
"just down the road a little way, turn left, cross the drawbridge, and you will be my guest tonight."
-- directions to the grail castle

User avatar
Djchrismac
Adept
Adept
Posts: 370
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:38 pm
Location: Glasgow
Contact:

Re: Geochronology: Hiding History in the Past

Post by Djchrismac » Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:31 pm

Well said PHIon, I stopped reading newspapers years ago and funnily enough could never stand the news as a child either, I could tell it was energy sapping fear from a young age! Just watching Ron Paul the movie illustrates well how far the Media will go to cover things up and show an approved version of events, it's the same reading proper eyewitness testimony from tragedies like Columbine and Aurora where the Government approved cover story of their mind control projects becomes the official story. Same with 9/11 and so on. I'm so sick of it!!

Luckily we have Charlie Brooker and Doug Stanhope to lighten the load when you feel down about it all!! :D

netos
Inquirer
Inquirer
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:09 pm

Re: Geochronology: Hiding History in the Past

Post by netos » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:05 pm

Ilkka wrote:
I'm just going to cut in here if I may.
you always may, even though i was going for daniel who had a strong opinion about the drugs. it interests me a lot since they were basically the only source of truth in my life as i see it.
Ilkka wrote: Your intuition knows how old your soul is.

I was also very eager to move and all when I first started to venture on this "path", however lately this eagerness has been somewhat diminishing because it comes when it comes, it happens when it happens. I also feel that I'm soon going to take on this adventure elsewhere maybe even some other planet or whatever, still away from this specific location in this country.

We do things that teach us on a personal level and therefore differently as well and I don't see Daniel as anymore differently than I see myself, for you all are me and I am you. I am just tuned in to this level where Daniels knowledge was and were on same level and now its time to move on to the next level, since I have gotten all I need from this knowledge for now and maybe I return from time to time check out old/new things.

I just realized that "tuning in" and its manifestation is just what I wrote here now, one tunes in to something and then is guided to perceive it in manifestation, however almost never the way you think its going to happen the way you expect it to happen, this is why I choose to expect nothing and everything to happen and maybe there is feeling that there is still something missing, because there always is something missing, since universe is infinite and there are many truths and many lies along the way.
i am definitely with you on that. i am trying to go to the next level. this is what i am trying to choose. at the end of the day, what do you choose when everything is spread out in front of you? when you are so aware you can see and more than all feel and sense other people, where are they on the path, and why are they stuck? yet you cannot help enough, because they are either unwilling, uninterested or don't possess the capacity for understanding yet?
i am trying to choose a way where i can help as much as i can. this is part of my attempts.

dealing with time is a challenge right now, but i will prevail. i still want to break the matrix.i can't do it alone. i am doing whatever i can but i want to be part of something bigger. what about an international hour for meditation?

User avatar
daniel
Professor
Professor
Posts: 826
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:33 pm
Location: P3X-774
Contact:

Re: Geochronology: Hiding History in the Past

Post by daniel » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:10 pm

netos wrote:i am not here for you to "protect" me, i see you as a source of knowledge and truth and i want to hear exactly what you think.
It is not that I am trying to "protect" as much as "respect" you. Everyone has a different path and a different set of values. I have a personal bias against "recreational drugs" (which INCLUDES tobacco, alcohol and caffeine) because of what I saw at Montauk, back when I was in my 20's--it made a rather lasting impression. So I choose not to discuss those areas, as I know I cannot provide an unbiased opinion. (I gave them ALL up after leaving Montauk, even carbonated beverages.)

How you get to the point of realizing there IS a "red pill" is not important; what is important is that you are there.
netos wrote:all i want is the truth, like good ol' Eddie sings. and freedom for all. i am willing to give everything that is me for it and am looking for help on how to do it.
The difficulty with "truth" is that we all interpret things subjectively--we associate our values with different symbology. That's why the scientific underground chose a "baseline" for communication--Larson's Reciprocal System--because it is a common denominator to many other systems of science, philosophy and religion. Larson never realized that his "motion as a ratio of time to space" is exactly the same as "Tao as a ratio of yin to yang." Yin-yang is one of the oldest known "truths," and to have a science based on it is quite a remarkable achievement.

You cannot effectively communicate with others until you can effectively communicate with yourself, and that means knowing what your own, personal symbols mean. Psi abilities require it... true telepathy is an exchange of archetypal concepts and motifs; it is species independent. (Group mind, which passes as telepathy, is not the same.) We are not able to conceptualize archetypes directly, so we you get a "telepathic message" you interpret it with local symbols, and if you don't know why "Godzilla eating bananas" is popping into your head, then you miss the message. But if you understand Godzilla to be a representation of serpent gods, and eating as "subsuming," etc, you can translate effectively.
netos wrote:back to the point, i have been wondering if i have what it takes to leave the Matrix completely. i am more out than in as i see it. i definitely stare a lot :)
It is not really a matter of "what it takes," as much as "what do you expect to find?" Something you need to be aware of is that once you take the red pill, the blue pill doesn't work anymore. You cannot go back in to the Matrix, once you get out of it, so consider carefully.
netos wrote:Can you put your finger on what made Duncan Cameron succeed as he did in the project? i did not hear of any special background.
I only had limited interaction with him and the other psychics that operated the chair, primarily for feedback for tuning the interface program. I recall he was a nice guy. I believe Nichols put out information that he was part of a mind control program to enhance his abilities.
netos wrote:it may be just my ego, it is a probable answer, but i have been on this road for several years now and i keep looping. cleaning another layer and looping again. next step will be no drugs. but as i said the drugs were my only teacher to this realm, and the results and synchronizations i experience are in such colossal proportions that i have to seek answers also to the things they made me experience. and when i meditate, without drugs, this is still my only guidance. the Matrix bores me. i want out. i want to break it.
You may want to consider that being inside the Matrix is far more entertaining; lots and lots of diversions. The realm outside the Matrix is actually a much simpler place, for it responds to the natural yin-yang (time-space) of the Universe and does not have all the entertaining complexities of the illusion. If you are already bored with the entertainment, it may be worse outside.
netos wrote:i would appreciate much receiving new guidance. i am willing to relocate to wherever needed to be a part of what you called "Dumbeldore's army".
Let me ask you this: what do you expect from "new guidance?" Everyone sets expectations from any experience, what are your expectations?
netos wrote:actually, the first thing i did after the first glimpse out of the Matrix was to relocate to Venezuela. i knew no one that i could talk to about it, and the Universe sent me the option to relocate.
That's rather interesting... one of the places under consideration for the Antiquatis Monastery is Venezuela, though with the death of Chavez, the political situation has become somewhat difficult.
netos wrote:i learned how to feel, from the heart, and trust my intuition. eventually, it led me to you. can't i be on the right track?
One of the other 'natural consequences' of the Reciprocal System is that there is no such thing as an "accident." The choice of track is yours; the best we can do is point out where some of the tracks end up, and you have to decide for yourself if that is where you want to go.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

User avatar
daniel
Professor
Professor
Posts: 826
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:33 pm
Location: P3X-774
Contact:

Re: Geochronology: Hiding History in the Past

Post by daniel » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:21 pm

PHIon wrote:We did an exercise in English class one day where we read newspaper articles from different sources about the same event. The changing of just one word to describe someone or something can alter one’s perception entirely. Hedges gives examples going back to Woodrow Wilson how thoroughly we have been manipulated.
Great example of the first step to get out of the Matrix... understand the tricks used to keep you inside it. And that requires some basic psychology--how people are influenced. Once you see what the magician is doing with the other hand, you can no longer be fooled by it.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

User avatar
daniel
Professor
Professor
Posts: 826
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:33 pm
Location: P3X-774
Contact:

Re: Geochronology: Hiding History in the Past

Post by daniel » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:22 pm

Ilkka wrote:because there always is something missing, since universe is infinite and there are many truths and many lies along the way.
And, curiously enough, one of those "lies" is that the "Universe is infinite." :D
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

User avatar
daniel
Professor
Professor
Posts: 826
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:33 pm
Location: P3X-774
Contact:

Re: Geochronology: Hiding History in the Past

Post by daniel » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:39 pm

netos wrote:dealing with time is a challenge right now, but i will prevail. i still want to break the matrix.i can't do it alone. i am doing whatever i can but i want to be part of something bigger. what about an international hour for meditation?
Actually, you CAN do it alone because that is how "break the matrix" got started--individuals "breaking out," to use a term of The Tomorrow People. And it is quite the shock to the psyche. It is just a lot easier with a guide, because they can tell you what lays in wait around the next corner.

You seem to have some conflicting information. You are already "part of something bigger"... not many things bigger than the Matrix! Since there are so few people outside the Matrix, joining them would be becoming part of some smaller.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

MarcRammer
Inquirer
Inquirer
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:55 am

Re: Geochronology: Hiding History in the Past

Post by MarcRammer » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:35 pm

daniel wrote: And, curiously enough, one of those "lies" is that the "Universe is infinite." :D
Why is that? Is it finite, or merely one?

Post Reply